Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Jtayres on June 13, 2016, 07:32:53 AM

Title: Euro Master touch vs Perfomer
Post by: Jtayres on June 13, 2016, 07:32:53 AM
Quick question about the 57cm  Euro Master touch lids. Are they identical to the 22.5 kettles? 57cm is technically 22.4 does anyone know if there is any differences?

I was thinking of getting a lid in one of the colors not available to the US for my performer project. Haven't decided if I would get a euro bowl and make brackets for it or use a complementary US color bowl. 
Title: Re: Euro Master touch vs Perfomer
Post by: Scott Zee on June 13, 2016, 07:40:03 AM
My Euro lid fits all my US kettles just fine and vise versa
Title: Re: Euro Master touch vs Perfomer
Post by: Jtayres on June 13, 2016, 07:46:50 AM
That's great news @Scott Zee Is there any difference in vent, thermo, handle placement?
Title: Re: Euro Master touch vs Perfomer
Post by: MacEggs on June 13, 2016, 07:53:15 AM
Let's look at it a different way ...

These kettles are technically 22.5 inches .... So, technically that is 57.15 centimetres.  They round-down the cm for marketing.

I have one of the new M/Ts.  I don't consider it a Euro version, as they are sold right here in Canada.  So, mine is a canuck version, made in the USA.

Everything should fit fine for your project.  Post up some pics when completed.  :D

Title: Re: Euro Master touch vs Perfomer
Post by: Darko on June 13, 2016, 08:57:58 AM
Yup! All the same. The only difference between the Euro's is the colours available.
Title: Re: Euro Master touch vs Perfomer
Post by: Jtayres on June 13, 2016, 09:44:08 AM
Thanks everyone! It might be a while before I am done but I will be posting pics :)