Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: How much would you pay?  (Read 2865 times)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
How much would you pay?
« on: November 16, 2013, 03:20:34 AM »
So I am curious based on my recent purchase of the Lions 22 inch kettle and this

Dolphins Kettle just like mine
http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/trading-post/another-nfl-edition-master-touch/

How much would you pay for the same grill 95 master touch black used once with your favorite team logo.

Brian - BlackHawks logo? how much

We have a lot of guys from Giants, Cowboys, Packers, Bears, 49ers, Redskins and Broncos country.  What would be your logo and what would be your ceiling?

I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

MartyG

• WKC Performer
Re: How much would you pay?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 03:22:47 AM »
Ravens!  $175

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 03:30:11 AM »
I ended up paying $125 for mine, I thought it was slightly high until I saw the comment from Weber about it being "extremely rare"  of course value is only what someone will pay for it and I would think that while my Lions logo'd kettle is rare it will not be a hot commodity in Bears or Packers country.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 03:33:10 AM »
Well...its true, they are pretty uncommon in the 22" version, but its still a black MT at the end of the day.  A new OTG is 150, and in my opinion, the MT is a nicer version of that.  AND it has your favorite team logo?  I think you did pretty well with the Lion grill considering what condition its in! 

Marty, how bout a purple kettle with the Raven logo on it!?
Kettle collector AND cooker!

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 03:36:43 AM »
Well...its true, they are pretty uncommon in the 22" version, but its still a black MT at the end of the day.  A new OTG is 150, and in my opinion, the MT is a nicer version of that.  AND it has your favorite team logo?  I think you did pretty well with the Lion grill considering what condition its in! 

Marty, how bout a purple kettle with the Raven logo on it!?

See Jeff now you are getting into customizing the kettles.  Having team color would be awesome.  Packers would have a Yellow with Green accents.  I was trying to keep it with in context but now I think the can of worms is opened.   :)  ;)

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 03:37:13 AM »
If they made an RFC one in blue I would pay whatever they were asking for it.

Ken
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 03:50:27 AM »

Ken

Ken

Rugby?  I was going to joke about what you guys from OZ would have but I had no idea what is the sport of choice down under.

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 03:50:37 AM »
Bears, Bulls, White Sox, fighting Illini - probably $150ish for any of those bad boys.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 03:58:42 AM »

Ken

Ken

Rugby?  I was going to joke about what you guys from OZ would have but I had no idea what is the sport of choice down under.

Hey Jeff, no, real Football (soccer)  ;). Rangers Football Club. That's my team above any other.

If it was for Rugby League it would be the Brisbane Broncos or the Parramatta Eels.

Ken

crumbsnatcher

• WKC Ranger
How much would you pay?
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2013, 05:44:21 AM »
Given the full retail asking price of the listing, I would've bought it if it was within reasonable driving distance to keep cost down since it is basically in new condition. As for the lid, I'd just swap it for my black 2013 OTG lid so I wouldn't have to look at the Dolphins logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:45:56 AM by crumbsnatcher »

kako5256

• WKC Brave
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2013, 07:31:21 AM »
If they had a red niners one I'd pay 300 for it.

Better than:

Or I can put my summit gold on this:

Coincidence that they have my same grill on it with the badge blocked out.
If it's a weber, I can't pass on it. That's my sickness! I hope I am never cured.

gunner

• WKC Brave
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2013, 07:56:07 AM »
I would easily pay $150-200 for a Chicago Bears 22.5 assuming it was in great condition

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2013, 10:48:25 AM »
For one with my teams logo in that condition and a MT I'd pay $150-$200 most likely, and I am sure since everyone is on the Peyton Manning ban wagon with them winning  I wouldn't be able to get it for that! Or maybe just add one of these to my performer after I get done customizing it to a new length. I am sure I could taylor one to fit it nice.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 10:56:39 AM by AZ_MIKEY »
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

Golly

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2013, 05:25:44 PM »

Ken

Ken

Hey Jeff, no, real Football (soccer)  ;). Rangers Football Club. That's my team above any other.

If it was for Rugby League it would be the Brisbane Broncos or the Parramatta Eels.

Ken

if it was a parramatta one does it come with a wooden spoon :o ??? ::) :P :P
GET ON THAT SHIT
WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2013, 05:29:19 PM »

Ken

if it was a parramatta one does it come with a wooden spoon :o ??? ::) :P :P

Nope.....it comes with 2. ;D

Ken