Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Looking for help finding a Mastertouch Premium part  (Read 270 times)

BigEasy

• Smokey Joe
Looking for help finding a Mastertouch Premium part
« on: October 24, 2021, 07:54:20 AM »
I am looking for the Weber logo badge on a mastertouch premium and my Google fu is weak.

I found the parts list on Weber.com but it’s not available online.

Any help in this search is appreciated thanks

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
Re: Looking for help finding a Mastertouch Premium part
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 09:26:26 AM »
At the moment, the only way to get that Master Touch Premium Weber logo badge is to buy the Master Touch Premium! Just wait a couple of years for the Premium Weber logo badge to show up on ereplacements.com Or,

you can offer up a nice price that cannot be refused, to someone willing to sell the badge off of their Master Touch Premium.

bigjeffb

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 09:50:28 AM »
At the moment, the only way to get that Master Touch Premium Weber logo badge is to buy the Master Touch Premium! Just wait a couple of years for the Premium Weber logo badge to show up on ereplacements.com Or,

you can offer up a nice price that cannot be refused, to someone willing to sell the badge off of their Master Touch Premium.

pretty sure you meant this one:  ereplacementparts.com
"I'm not a pit master, and I'm not a chef. I'm just a guy who manages not to burn food."

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2021, 09:53:08 AM »
@bigjeffb, Yeah, that one.  ;D

bigjeffb

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2021, 09:59:31 AM »
@RRRanger99 don't feel bad.  I clicked around that other one for a good five minutes before finally doing a google search lol
"I'm not a pit master, and I'm not a chef. I'm just a guy who manages not to burn food."