Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New kettle Family Member  (Read 217 times)

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
New kettle Family Member
« on: May 14, 2021, 05:19:58 AM »
My pool side kettle cooking choices have grown here in Florida.
Slow’n Sear was nice enough to hook me up with one of the S’nS Kettles with a new deluxe S’nS also! They have a lot of cool ideas built into the grill that I really like! I really dig the side table! That thing is super handy and strong. The easy spin grate cool also… that rocks for toasting hamburger buns, just line them around the grate and rotate it over the S’nS as it’s raging away and instantly ready. And the thermometer and lid vent placement is way better!
Slow’n Sear has a ton of sales going all the time now… http://snsgrills.com?afmc=2l ..if your thinking about grabbing anything keep an eye out for the sales!
I also scored this cool kitchen work table from the neighbors because it was taking up room in his garage. Finally a good table at working height that will last forever! [emoji1320]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Jan M.

• WKC Brave
    • Mogschrauber
Re: New kettle Family Member
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 05:23:58 AM »
Very nice!
Congrats!
I love that table, it looks very handy and durable.

Best regards,
Jan

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 05:40:24 AM »
You had me at poolside, LOL, nice setup !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 05:43:34 AM »
Looks nice!  I see you got the lefty model which is what I would get if I were going with an SNS kettle.  I love their accessories and use them most every time I grill.

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2021, 06:10:27 AM »
I went with the lefty model based on my S’nS alway sits in the right side of my Weber MT .. so my Weber rotisserie is turning the correct way. Juice from a chicken rolls up and off the left side of the bird and drops in the Drip’n Griddle and not in the water tray of the S’nS.
Call it OCD or just too old to teach a dog a new trick.
Table on the left keeps it cooler [emoji848] in my idea and situation as it wouldn’t be directly next to the S’nS?

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 06:12:25 AM »

You had me at poolside, LOL, nice setup !!

Just for you! [emoji6]

TXKC62

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2021, 06:35:28 AM »
I think the SNS kettles are super nice. I think they should make a performer model too. They thought of basically everything I would improve on a weber.