Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Glen Blue 22!?!  (Read 803 times)

WNC

• WKC Performer
Glen Blue 22!?!
« on: July 29, 2020, 11:20:28 AM »
Just saw this on Weber’s Instagram
The comment from Weber seems to suggest something...

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

getlego

• WKC Brave
Re: Glen Blue 22!?!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 11:58:09 AM »
WOW what are you thinking ?

As soon as Weber did the Glen Blue I thought it was genius. Get everyone to buy the big expensive one and then bring out the smaller ones. I don’t know if this will happen but some other classic colors would be awesome as well.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 12:02:02 PM »
Report on the street is they will not be releasing the 22, this note is saying they will have more 26 inchers.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

bait

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 12:16:52 PM »
Also, is that a slate blue 18?

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 12:36:37 PM »
Seems like it
Maybe both?
I’m impatiently waiting more 26ers, can’t wait for one!

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 01:12:48 PM »
The comment refers to a glen blue in the picture, but I only see a glen blue 22. That would be pretty cool if they release that. I sure hope they do!
Together we'll fight the long defeat.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 04:05:15 AM »
This is what Weber said.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 04:13:50 AM »
It is possible that the 22 in the photo is a one off or it might be a similar color that was released overseas. 

I don't have screen shots of it, but I have heard that there was a Spring Green WSM seen in the background of another one of their grill master's instagram posts.  Unfortunately I am not sure anyone got a screenshot of it before it was deleted.  Again, that could just be a one off, a test model, or a sign of a release.  Hard to say if these mystery kettles are in the photos on purpose to see if it sparks interest or simply by accident.  We are kind of in new territory these last few years with Weber actually looking to release different colors in different models.  I am kind of afraid of the cost of a Spring Green WSM.  I don't really need it, but if it were a 22 it would be tempting when I have the 22 kettle in the same color.  Guess we will see.
ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.