Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Best Servo Fan?  (Read 578 times)

intenseaty22

• Happy Cooker
Best Servo Fan?
« on: July 18, 2020, 10:30:28 AM »
Hey y'all. New guy here. I own a 26" Kettle with a few add ons, but there is one that I'm not sure which to get. A temp control module/fan/servo/whatever you call it. I have read all the reviews and come out more confused than before. I'm looking for simple, reliable. I don't mind paying a premium, but absolutely want to get what I paid for. TIA!

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Best Servo Fan?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 10:40:19 AM »
I’ve been looking at these too, not that I need one, but I like gadgets.  The FireBoard is made in the USA and is pretty advanced- may not fit your ask for simple.  It is cloud based, allowing you to monitor from anywhere, even say making a run to the store.  Good luck in your search!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

intenseaty22

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 05:27:57 PM »
Thanks for reply. I am know there is nothing perfect or have cake eat too, but there are priorities. Reliable being the priority, I can deal with not so simple.

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 07:01:43 AM »
I don't have any experience with temp controllers, but I would look at Thermoworks products. The Signals and the Smoke X can be paired with the Billows controller.
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

intenseaty22

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2020, 04:45:21 PM »
Thanks. Will look into those. Funny, I stayed in Apache Junction last year, rented a house out there while attending the Extreme Bench Rest competition hosted by Airguns of Arizona.