I am envious of those who have one
0 (0%)
WTF is a Happy Cooker
0 (0%)
Any Serious Collector should have one.
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: August 24, 2018, 07:57:36 AM

Author Topic: Happy Cooker Poll  (Read 1032 times)

Jammato

• WKC Ranger
Happy Cooker Poll
« on: May 26, 2018, 07:57:36 AM »
We have had a few discussions about these, and they seem to pop up now and again, I love mine and am proud to have gotten one. SO I thought I would find out the.

Post Script: I was on the fence till I started cooking on one.
If we were meant to grill with gas then the garden of Eden would have had a pipeline

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Re: Happy Cooker Poll
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 09:05:11 AM »
I had a copper hinged lid 22" HC with the internal ash pan, porcelain coated cook grate and all stainless steel vent daisies. It was a beauty, and had it been RED it would still be in my hoard.

It now resides in Central Florida with a "serious collector"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 09:07:38 AM by swamprb »
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

Jammato

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 10:00:39 AM »
After I had found mine I had offered it out for someone to get, but I started cooking on it and decided it was just to good of a cooker to get rid of.
If we were meant to grill with gas then the garden of Eden would have had a pipeline

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 10:27:16 AM »
Here’s a unique to me HC I took a pic of that’s in the collection of a local aficionado.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 03:21:44 PM »
I love my one and only Dark Brown HC pedestal. Need to restore more and eventually like to cook on it sometime this year. Cooked some chicken wings and Ribeye steaks on Weber OT platinum for the first time on it. Love how I can just push back the lid.  I am sure the HC with internal hinged lid would be just as sweet to use when cooking.

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 03:45:11 PM »
Wow spectacular I wonder if he'll sell me the bottom vents LOL
Here’s a unique to me HC I took a pic of that’s in the collection of a local aficionado.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Sent from my SM-J737P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Ryan  Andrew Moore

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 05:53:00 PM »
Now I'm ISO a lime happy cooker lol