Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Lid and Bowl  (Read 770 times)

riversj

• Happy Cooker
Lid and Bowl
« on: August 10, 2019, 03:18:16 PM »
Hello,
I'm a new member to the club just registered. Have a 22" original black and ISO the lid only will a Jumbo Joe 22" lid fit?

DaveG74

• WKC Ranger
Re: Lid and Bowl
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 04:59:21 PM »
Welcome to the club from just outside of Chicago, IL! someone here will probably have that answer for you soon.
I swear, when I score a great deal on a 26" I'll stop buying grills... So often.

DaveG74

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 11:23:42 AM »
Nobody has any info? You could always check facebook marketplace or craigslist for a cheap kettle for parts. Good luck
I swear, when I score a great deal on a 26" I'll stop buying grills... So often.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 11:33:10 AM »
Welcome from Doraville,Ga. I think the lid will fit, someone here has a dedicated Jumbo Joe with a 2290 rotisserie on it if my memory is still good, so that makes me think the the lid would fit ?
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Filibuster

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 01:56:08 PM »
   Most members get our grills used any new grills gotten definitely won't be that Wal-Mart  b*****d grill. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Radio station WEFUNK 50,000 kilowatts of PFUNK power.

randy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 03:16:17 PM »
My first kettle was a 22” Jumbo Joe that my brother gifted to me. It now proudly sits on my neighbors patio and was his first kettle. The 22” Jumbo Joe lid will fit any 22” grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

pancho2017

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 04:12:19 PM »
Guess I'm the only member that did acquire from OfferUp the bastard, yes BASTARD just say it don't be shy, Walmart grill and yes it was brand spanking new.

After owning it almost a year I cleaned that it up and sold it to a coworker cause she was having some gathering the next day she loves it too.

I thought Weber made it says Weber on the vent hmm well at any rate I don't care who makes that BASTARD grill it was the best grill I've ever owned.

Sips fuel, lightweight, cools down much faster than my 22" LE, the porcelain was 10x better than my Weber LE, legs were stable which my Weber LE is like jello on legs and did everything I wanted to do. Not bad for a Walmart grill.

I thought the third "R" was RESPECT? Not much 'R'espect for the Walmart Weber Jumbo Joe Premium here. Who cares who sells it, Walmart, Dollar General, Kroger, Walgreens etc it's still a Weber imo.

I think it's a great grill and I'd recommend it to anybody.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 04:34:09 PM by pancho2017 »

randy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 04:39:46 PM »
That bastard grill still sears a steak like no other, best grill I ever gifted away because I’m still eating off it.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2019, 05:12:47 PM »
Pretty sure the lid is the same. I gave the one I got to my neighbor too, but when I was cleaning it up, it seemed pretty solid. Just has the how vent on the bottom and not as much depth to the bowl. The legs bolt in, so I'm sure they eventually rust out. But still better than the square grills Wal-Mart was selling for 59.99 that you see in everyone's yard, those will be rusted out by the end of next summer for sure