Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WKC Chicago meet master thread  (Read 87078 times)

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
Re: WKC Chicago meet master thread
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2013, 11:26:31 PM »

Gummi.....see if this helps....

http://support.photobucket.com/entries/21554504-How-to-do-Bulk-Actions-Delete-Move-Link-and-Tag-with-Videos-

This works....I tried it then deleted the posting I did.......it will however cram all the photos in butted together.....manual gapping required..... :o
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2013, 05:57:53 AM »
Incredible!!
Looks like a lot of work and organization went into this.
But, worth every effort, I'm sure!  Great job, WKC members!  :D :D
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

Tim in PA

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2013, 06:30:13 AM »
I'm super jealous and sad that Chitown is so far away! Who is going to host the WKC Mid-Atlantic Region Meet? ;)
-2012 Black Performer-2006 Green OTG-2009 Q Gasser-

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2013, 06:35:15 AM »
Oh, what great pervature! :o Really nice job on the pictures and great to see everyone is having so much fun!

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2013, 06:36:16 AM »
Lawrence...amazing photos!!!!!!   I know you have lots more like group shots.  Look forward to those as well
Kettle collector AND cooker!

MartyG

• WKC Performer
« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2013, 09:21:36 AM »
Who is going to host the WKC Mid-Atlantic Region Meet? ;)

I wouldn't mind having folks over to our place in South-central PA (15 miles South of York) but the timing will be tricky as I work in Chicago and only get home on some weekends. I have a few tents, and room to spread out. As long as people are not offended by my growing collection of black kettles, all are welcome. Maybe around Memorial Day next year? The weather is usually very nice, and I try to take a little extra time off. Plenty to do in the area too. (Gettysburg is just up the road) I'll try the idea on my wife to see if she's up for it, but she had a good time at Jeff's so I think that's a good sign.

I'll need help, but let's make it happen!

MartyG

• WKC Performer
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2013, 09:50:47 AM »
FYI - I sent a event report and a photo to Tom Koos and thanked him for the swag he sent over. He emailed me late last night and said he's happy everyone liked the gift-bag, and thought the event looked like a blast. No doubt he's an honorary member of WKC now. I'm sure we'll have an opportunity to get together with him and the Weber team in the near future.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:57:44 AM by MartyG »

Tim in PA

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2013, 10:04:57 AM »
Who is going to host the WKC Mid-Atlantic Region Meet? ;)

I wouldn't mind having folks over to our place in South-central PA (15 miles South of York) but the timing will be tricky as I work in Chicago and only get home on some weekends. I have a few tents, and room to spread out. As long as people are not offended by my growing collection of black kettles, all are welcome. Maybe around Memorial Day next year? The weather is usually very nice, and I try to take a little extra time off. Plenty to do in the area too. (Gettysburg is just up the road) I'll try the idea on my wife to see if she's up for it, but she had a good time at Jeff's so I think that's a good sign.

I'll need help, but let's make it happen!

I'll be there if we can make it happen! I doubt I will be able to convince my wife as she thinks everyone on the internet is a serial killer or stalker. lol.

I'm in Lancaster Co., so I'm just a jump, hop and a skip away.
-2012 Black Performer-2006 Green OTG-2009 Q Gasser-

OGlenn

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2013, 10:48:51 AM »
Wow, this looks like it was a pretty awesome event! Great collection of grills in one place... I would be all over those $5 wood handles. ;)
Uncommon sense seeker

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2013, 02:01:32 PM »
Well I got so much stuff at the meet up, I had to make two trips to Jeff's to pick everything up, here's a look in my rear view mirror on the second trip....

oh and my passenger.....

Gotta Love it! the Happy Cooker riding Shotgun!!   8)
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2013, 02:34:43 PM »
That Happy Cooker looks like its scared sitting in the passenger seat......like its being taken on its last ride..... "please don't hurt me!" Please!?"  "I'll cook you anything"

;D
Slow down Brian! You trying to kill that poor HC before it get's home? It looks like it's on a white knuckle ride! Heeeeeeelp! :o

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2013, 02:43:17 PM »
The Happy cooker does look scared ;D I love all of the pictures so far, seeing faces that go with the name and all of the great looking kettles! 8)
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2013, 03:17:28 PM »
Secrets of a BBQ master,

Can someone explain this stuff to us Aussies
If its what I think it is, it's a weber faux pas in these parts
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2013, 04:03:25 PM »
Lighter Fluid, really guys?  You must have been infiltrated by a spy.. How else can you explain it?
I see nothing short of 3 performers and that stuff is out? It hurts me, really hurts me. 8)
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2013, 04:09:51 PM »
Lighter Fluid, really guys?  You must have been infiltrated by a spy.. How else can you explain it?
I see nothing short of 3 performers and that stuff is out? It hurts me, really hurts me. 8)

LOL. I assure you that no kettles were hurt in the process of lighting the charcoal.  ;D
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791