Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Budweiser Ranch Kettle find  (Read 1232 times)

Bluegrass Boiler

• Smokey Joe
Budweiser Ranch Kettle find
« on: August 07, 2019, 05:29:34 AM »
Scored this monster on fb marketplace Monday. One ding on the side of the lid. How unique are co-branded Ranch Kettles? Can’t wait to load this up for college football Saturdays! Thx Smooth Jonny BBQ for the transport...looked like a flying saucer going down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Budweiser Ranch Kettle find
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 05:35:51 AM »
Nice score, there are a few of these out and about
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 06:21:39 AM »
There are even some red Budweiser ones.
One popped up on craigslist not too long ago, around Atlanta if memory serves.  For some reason, it was apparently mis-posted on the Chicago craigslist originally.
Also, in Australia they had some white ones that I think had a wine logo on them. 
regards,
Hal

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 06:41:44 AM »
I saw the title and was getting jealous cause I thought it was a red ranch lol. 

Still a cool find! They aren't very common at all.
One popped up on craigslist not too long ago, around Atlanta if memory serves.  For some reason, it was apparently mis-posted on the Chicago craigslist originally.
Also, in Australia they had some white ones that I think had a wine logo on them.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

Bluegrass Boiler

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 07:41:08 AM »
A red ranch.... ooh and ahhh that would be a show stopper!

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 08:00:23 AM »
Grate score!!!   Taking a Ranch tailgating definitely gets you some parking lot cred.

A red ranch.... ooh and ahhh that would be a show stopper!
They’re gorgeous!!!  One of the fellas that already replied to this thread has a non-logo red Ranch that was made for Royal Oak. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 08:17:44 AM »
That’s a beauty. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 08:44:55 AM »
If this is your first Ranch I highly recommend doing some forum searches to see what others have and have done to their set ups.  I did a post on clean up and a rebuild for mine in the mods section. The show off thread is great fun too.  You will see the red and white ranches we are talking about. 

I hope you drink Budweiser! Lol

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

Radjx003

• WKC Brave
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2019, 08:59:49 AM »
Very good pick up bud. Yes here in australia there are 2x white ranches done by weber for chandon winery. I own one.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Smooth Jonny BBQ

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2019, 02:06:27 PM »
That thing is sweet. I was almost certain Mrs. Bluegrass Boiler was going to put you in kettle jail and you'd have to sell it to me for bail.

Hollando

• WKC Brave
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 10:30:42 AM »

Did not think the Wine and Grilling cultures of Australia connected. Beer on the other hand.

-H

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 11:01:26 AM »
That way, you can claim you got it because when you saw that wine logo on it, you had to get it, "for her." 

Did not think the Wine and Grilling cultures of Australia connected. Beer on the other hand.

-H
regards,
Hal

Hollando

• WKC Brave
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 02:27:51 PM »

That way, you can claim you got it because when you saw that wine logo on it, you had to get it, "for her." 

Preach

-H

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2019, 06:59:10 PM »

-H

And when you scrape the wine logo off is it "I don't want to put labels on our love" ?