Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: I think I drove past a 26" brownie today...  (Read 3824 times)

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Re: I think I drove past a 26" brownie today...
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2018, 09:26:44 PM »
Congrats!  She’s beautiful!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2018, 09:52:19 PM »
Beautiful score!  I love brownies.

jiveturkey1

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2018, 12:14:26 AM »

Holy shit!! Good for you bro!!

.....I can feel kettlebb rolling in agony right now. So close but yet so far.  Jiveturkey if you decide to turn this one, please give kettlebb a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
I will.
Right now I'm definitely feeling like keeping and loving it. I would entertain offers though but I don't want to turn this into that.
I'm just happy I was able to aquire it right now! And seeing how many slabs of ribs I could fit on it [emoji39]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
First, Congratulations!! I’m stoked you found this in the wild!! Second, please enjoy this one thoroughly!! I was just saying a big IF you decide later on to move it along.

Kettlebb has called dibs on my near mint PP Warrior. I love it very much, but if i ever did sell it, kettlebb gets dibs. He is an honorable grillfella and we’re both right down the highway from ya ;)

Thanks. I'll definitely keep him in mind if I decide to sell. You guys in Ohio? I'm in SW Michigan, my son used to live in Lancaster. I've been from here to there many times

jiveturkey1

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2018, 12:14:49 AM »
As an owner of a brownie chief, congrats! She’s a beaut, Clark

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Thanks [emoji846]

jiveturkey1

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2018, 12:15:52 AM »
Great score and story @jiveturkey1 congrats! Here's a pic of the other 26's available to the general public.

Great picture!!
Thanks. I wonder, does one person own all four [emoji848]
That would be awesome

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2018, 03:18:03 AM »
Awesome story and congrats on the Chief
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2018, 05:05:58 AM »

.....I can feel kettlebb rolling in agony right now. So close but yet so far.  Jiveturkey if you decide to turn this one, please give kettlebb a call.

I will.
Right now I'm definitely feeling like keeping and loving it. I would entertain offers though but I don't want to turn this into that.
I'm just happy I was able to aquire it right now! And seeing how many slabs of ribs I could fit on it [emoji39]

First, Congratulations!! I’m stoked you found this in the wild!! Second, please enjoy this one thoroughly!! I was just saying a big IF you decide later on to move it along.

Kettlebb has called dibs on my near mint PP Warrior. I love it very much, but if i ever did sell it, kettlebb gets dibs. He is an honorable grillfella and we’re both right down the highway from ya ;)

Thanks. I'll definitely keep him in mind if I decide to sell. You guys in Ohio? I'm in SW Michigan, my son used to live in Lancaster. I've been from here to there many times

Yup. Kettlebb and I knew each other before Weber entered our lives. My wife converted me to Weber, then I converted Kettlebb. Lancaster isn’t far; you probably drive through my town (Delaware) on your way there. Kettlebb is closer to Lancaster as he is near Commercial Point.

I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

nvandyke

• WKC Brave
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2018, 06:29:24 AM »
Congrats!  That's a heck of a score.  Glad it worked out well.  And props on making sure they were really ready to let it go.  I'm the same way...would have felt bad leaving them with regrets.  Both parties came out happy...nothing better than that!

jiveturkey1

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2018, 11:23:41 AM »
Congrats!  That's a heck of a score.  Glad it worked out well.  And props on making sure they were really ready to let it go.  I'm the same way...would have felt bad leaving them with regrets.  Both parties came out happy...nothing better than that!
Thanks.
Yeah, I tried not to be too pushy and really kinda felt bad that $150 bought his "baby". I'm okay with it now though [emoji846]

jiveturkey1

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2018, 11:28:08 AM »

I will.

Yup. Kettlebb and I knew each other before Weber entered our lives. My wife converted me to Weber, then I converted Kettlebb. Lancaster isn’t far; you probably drive through my town (Delaware) on your way there. Kettlebb is closer to Lancaster as he is near Commercial Point.

Cool. I talked to kettlebb and he made me a generous offer. But at this time I like it enough to keep it. It's pretty special.
It's nice to know though that there's interest in it within driving distance.
Ohio is pretty down there [emoji106]

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2018, 09:27:52 PM »
Sir please don’t feel bad for buying that beautiful grill. If the guy didn’t want to let it go he wouldn’t have done so. You should be damn proud to own and cook on that kettle. Now, get some ribs going pronto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

jiveturkey1

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2018, 02:04:45 AM »

Sir please don’t feel bad for buying that beautiful grill. If the guy didn’t want to let it go he wouldn’t have done so. You should be damn proud to own and cook on that kettle. Now, get some ribs going pronto!

Thanks. I have a big cook I'm doing Sunday, 6 full slabs of spareribs with tips attached. Normally I would hang them in the UDS. I'm going to put them on the Chief

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2018, 05:10:18 AM »
Damn that’s a lot of ribs! Gonna be a long cook.

Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

robs2

• WKC Brave
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2018, 05:17:51 AM »
Great story!  Glad this worked out for you.

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2018, 09:23:50 AM »
Nice story and nice find.  I didn't see an ash pan with it.  Do you need one? If so, PM me.  I have exact reproduction pans that I distribute for @Bertl .  Send me a PM if you need a pan.

Thanks

@jiveturkey1
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 12:05:39 PM by Jeff »
Kettle collector AND cooker!