Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Grillvana/Kettle Kommander  (Read 732 times)

regdunlop

• Happy Cooker
Grillvana/Kettle Kommander
« on: August 04, 2018, 12:46:14 PM »
I ordered a hinged stainless steel grate from Grillvana (formerly Kettle Kommander) on July 21. Received an order confirmation on that day, and haven't heard anything since. I have sent several emails with no response. No phone number listed. Any ideas? I used a debit card so I can't do a charge bank with my bank.

https://kettlekommander.com/collections/hinged-grill-grates/products/hinged-stainless-steel-grate-for-22-kettle-grill

regdunlop

• Happy Cooker
Re: Grillvana/Kettle Kommander
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 12:51:50 PM »
Ok, I actually paid through PayPal and was able to reverse the payment, as it had not been accepted yet. Word of warning to anyone looking to order through the website.

Filibuster

• WKC Ranger
Re: Grillvana/Kettle Kommander
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 01:51:33 PM »
   Glad to see you put a stop to it. Even with a debit card your bank can work wonders. After reimbursing you they hand it off to Master Card/Visa who can cut that retailer off.
   I went through a similar predicament early this year, after a couple months of dealing with that retailers bullshit I went to my bank. A month later that retailer was contacting me trying to "make things right". I wasn't going to have a second go round with his lying a** l got reimbursed let him deal with Visa.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Radio station WEFUNK 50,000 kilowatts of PFUNK power.

db130

• Smokey Joe
Copper Premium, 2009 22", 2008 18", 1999 Black SSP

Jon

• WKC Ranger