Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Looking for cover, flat top 26 with slide aside  (Read 720 times)

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Looking for cover, flat top 26 with slide aside
« on: July 21, 2018, 06:28:03 AM »
I’ve read that Weber’s 7153 (that newer, 2015 style) cover will do it, and am willing to pay Amazon’s $37 price.

Fitting over the slide aside isn’t a hard requirement, but a convenience request. I’m sorta talking myself out of the Weber for another reason, and that’s color.

This will be on my dad’s small deck, which already has a black Weber cover (his Performer) and dark chairs. Some of the aftermarket covers are cream colored, which appeals more than yet another black cover does on the deck.

So what am asking about here? Does anyone have experience with an aftermarket “26.75” cover, in cream? This grill doesn’t have a lid bale of course, but does have 2 bowl handles to contend with.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Kneab

• WKC Performer
Re: Looking for cover, flat top 26 with slide aside
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 07:15:07 AM »
This is a Weber #7150 22" master-touch cover on a Fleetwood. Fits great except for it is a little baggy on the top. I am not sure about the slide aside fitting  but it could be removed when covering.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 08:39:07 AM »
Interesting. Would not have thought a 22 cover could work.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 04:58:40 PM »

This is a Weber #7150 22" master-touch cover on a Fleetwood. Fits great except for it is a little baggy on the top. I am not sure about the slide aside fitting  but it could be removed when covering.

Karl, that thing is beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 05:24:40 AM »
Thanks Tommy.

ISO Brown Go Anywhere