Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Some goodies to share  (Read 1520 times)

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
Some goodies to share
« on: May 24, 2013, 10:49:06 AM »

My good friend bought a Summit E420 with the griddle and cover from me, so I used the profit towards some toys for myself .

Best part is I usually do all the cooking at his house anyway , so it's like I just got a Summit too :)

Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
Re: Some goodies to share
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 09:36:42 PM »
Idahawk, This is Weber Kettle Club, not Weber Super-Fancy-Expensive-gasser-that-I-will-never-be-able-to-afford-new Club so stop trying to make us jealous. Just kidding man, I'm happy for you and your friend. That's one hell of a grill!
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

reillyranch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 03:53:17 AM »
Great looking grill.  You breaking it in this weekend?

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
Some goodies to share
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 08:11:53 AM »
Idahawk, This is Weber Kettle Club, not Weber Super-Fancy-Expensive-gasser-that-I-will-never-be-able-to-afford-new Club so stop trying to make us jealous. Just kidding man, I'm happy for you and your friend. That's one hell of a grill!

Point taken , I can't afford one either and at that price tag , I would never buy one .....but it was just so nice I had to take a picture
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 09:03:14 AM »

Point taken , I can't afford one either and at that price tag , I would never buy one .....but it was just so nice I had to take a picture

No, please keep taking pics of it! With food, if possible!
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

bryanw21157

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 12:36:35 PM »
It's funny...I bought a Genesis E320 on CL this spring and the only thing I cook on it is veggies.  I prefer charcoal, even though I have one of the super expensive gassers!  Food.just.tastes.better.with.wood.  :)

Congrats on the new grill!
The only thing better than BBQ is more BBQ
Black Performer -- 18-1/2" Coca-Cola OTS -- Mini WSM -- 18-1/2" WSM -- 1997 Blue OTG -- 2014 Jumbo Joe / WSM