Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: LE Red at home Depot  (Read 668 times)

mdb240

• WKC Brave
LE Red at home Depot
« on: March 30, 2018, 06:33:08 PM »
Tried to get the copper performer price matched and ventured into the the BBQ aisle. They had a single le red assembled with the price tag of $75 on it. They don't have them in stock other than this one so it must have been a return. I thought it was mine at first that I returned but the serial # was different.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: LE Red at home Depot
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 04:48:43 AM »
Nice price, but of course H-D stores can clearance price any way they want. Was that one complete? In good shape? Location?
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

mdb240

• WKC Brave
Re: LE Red at home Depot
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 07:56:12 AM »
Yeah it looked complete and pretty decent. I actually tried to look at the leg sockets but it was already assembled so it was a little difficult. This was in the Warrington, PA location. Only had one out, they had boxes unassembled when I bought mine but I think all the HD's around me sent them back to the warehouse because they are always have to be ordered.