Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Kettle Estate Plan  (Read 675 times)

tb80

• WKC Ranger
Kettle Estate Plan
« on: July 22, 2017, 04:14:14 AM »
Is it sad that I have halfway thought of inserting a provision in my will that provides for the specific distribution of my Webers?  I have halfway thought of giving my family right if frost refusal and then leaving them to the WKC or to Weber if no one in my family wants them. I don't have that impressive a collection compared to others, but would hate for them to not be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for Blue Mastertouch or Blue Performer. 

Currently have: Performer (Green); 22.5 Mastertouch (Red); 26.75 OTG;  22.5 WSM; 18.5 WSM; Jumbo Joe; SJS (Green Uline); SJG (used for Mini WSM); Blue SS Performer; Blue MBH; Summit

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Kettle Estate Plan
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 04:18:12 AM »
Can I be in that will?  of course I am hoping for a long and prosperous but, well you know.

@MrHoss has special instructions to get me peach, although we need to talk about how that gets done, Mike because those instructions we given a few years back when circumstances were different.....
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
Re: Kettle Estate Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 05:55:42 AM »
As a person who just recently got done estate planning (LW&T), and literally picked up hard copies of all the final documents yesterday, you can put in whatever stipulations you want. You can have each kettle go to a person in your family, all to one person, or give instructions to have the executor sell them. Another thought, is you could give instructions for them to be donated or auctioned and the money given to charity/WKC. You can literally divide and instruct any way you want. At the end of the day, they are "things" and I worry too much about it.