Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Thermoworks customer service  (Read 1303 times)

Joetee

• WKC Brave
Thermoworks customer service
« on: July 12, 2017, 10:16:30 AM »
I don't know where to begin. But I purchased a thermopin a couple of months ago. Great thermometer.
Well there is a o ring seal inside where you twist the probe away from the handle which for some reason started protruding out of the gap.

Here's where it gets good...

I emailed customer service explaining to them what the problem was. They emailed me back the next day with a paid shipping label that I printed off. Shipped it back to them free of charge. I then received 3 emails from them explaining that it was under warranty and they are shipping me another one right away.
All this in about 3 or 4 days.

Great customer service. They respond to your emails within 24 hrs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
Re: Thermoworks customer service
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 10:19:37 AM »
That is great to hear that they are there to support their products. It is awesome when great products have equally great support.
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 10:24:36 AM »
That is great to hear that they are there to support their products. It is awesome when great products have equally great support.
Yes it is. They so many companies out there that you might get an answer but you can expect your parts in bc 10 days off so.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 10:57:35 AM »
LOVE the folks at thermoworks. They take care of their customers.

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 11:48:38 AM »
Thermoworks products are fantastic and a great company to work with.  I had the same experience. 

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 12:19:31 PM »
That's good to hear.  I had mine stuck to the handle on my Ranch Kettle but over to the left side where it was right by the kettle.  The back plates warped a bit and now the kickstand won't stay in place.  I haven't contacted them yet, and don't think me being a dumbass is warranty worthy, but I am interested to see if they might want me to send it to them just so they can tear it apart, test it, etc., to see what the heat did to it.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Larry

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 06:51:47 PM »
I own numerous ThermoWorks products and I have never had a problem, but it is good to hear they are responsive to and take care of their customers.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 08:42:14 PM »
The Smoke is the best thermometer I own...

Love the product...love the customer service!

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 05:19:13 AM »
That's good to hear.  I had mine stuck to the handle on my Ranch Kettle but over to the left side where it was right by the kettle.  The back plates warped a bit and now the kickstand won't stay in place.  I haven't contacted them yet, and don't think me being a dumbass is warranty worthy, but I am interested to see if they might want me to send it to them just so they can tear it apart, test it, etc., to see what the heat did to it.
What they will do is, have you send it in. They will look it over to determine if it is warranted. If it isn't, you will have to pay but what I understand is, there rates are real good. If it is under warranty, they will repair or replace including shipping.