Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Grill STL  (Read 2114 times)

kemmons

• WKC Brave
Weber Grill STL
« on: July 08, 2017, 09:35:42 AM »
My first time coming here even though it's only like 15 minutes from my house.  The ma
She gave us s great tour of the restaurant and the head chef walked us through the whole process.  Even gave me a few sample bags of the new Weber charcoal.  Overall a great experience.   

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
Re: Weber Grill STL
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 06:08:46 PM »
That’s cool! Need to make it to one of those restaurants.

WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 12:19:13 PM »
That’s cool! Need to make it to one of those restaurants.

Simple, pack up the family next July and make a trip to Chicago for the meetup, go to Weber Grill Restaurant then to the meetup the next day.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 12:35:30 PM »
Oh it is so tempting. Already thinking about it.

WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 12:58:31 PM »
Awesome, @kemmons !  Very cool that they gave you the grand tour and charcoal samples.  There is rumor of a StL meetup later this year... might need to have a pre-meetup meetup there.
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 05:13:58 PM »

Awesome, @kemmons !  Very cool that they gave you the grand tour and charcoal samples.  There is rumor of a StL meetup later this year... might need to have a pre-meetup meetup there.
Concur, let's make this happen STL folks! I'll be your huckleberry to organize if needed. If anyone else is already working this, I don't mean to step on any toes!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

kemmons

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 05:52:27 PM »
I'm in guys.  Let me know the details and I'll participate for sure

CarrieAnn

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 10:43:33 AM »
Honeybun and I would love to join a StL Meetup! It's only a couple hours drive from Peoria. Let us know the details.

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 07:12:44 PM »
Okay, I'll throw up a post on the meet up thread. Those looking at this one please pm me or email me at brian-fleming@att.net and I'll be the party planner. Again, if I'm encroaching on a plan that is already in the works please let me know and I'll step back. I'm thinking August 12, 19, or 26. Please let me know!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 04:21:00 AM »
Yep!!!!  More MEET UPS PLEASE!!!!  Another is in the works over on the Meetup forum for STL.  Thats TWO!!  Who needs an excuse to hang out and talk about kettles, and just ya know... EAT what comes OFF of them!!!.

I had the Smoked Meat Loaf when I was there back in September of 2016.  Its my favorite by far!!! The brisket was OMG.... tasty!!!!

Check out the STL Meetup thread over in the Meet Up and Events forum!

I am down with that!!

Jeff
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...