Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Blue Performer, Purplish?  (Read 3930 times)

mirkwood

• WKC Ranger
Re: Weber Blue Performer, Purplish?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2017, 07:17:15 PM »
marked 2008 on the sticker.

What is the code on the vent on the lid? I'm going to go out on a limb and say it looks like an AD code as the side
panels are exactly the same as my Crate and Barrel Grass Green and Blue Performers.

ADPerformerscrop.jpg" border="0
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 07:20:22 PM by mirkwood »
AT Q 220 / CN Jumbo Joe / DZ 22 OTG / DZ 18.5 WSM / C&B AD Grass Green Performer Platinum / AD Dark Blue Performer Platinum / Black AD Performer Platinum / AD Charcoal Go Anywhere / P code Charcoal Go Anywhere

Welcome to the WKC, it's more than just a web site..

mdb240

• WKC Brave
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2017, 07:44:57 AM »
@mirkwood Code on the lid is AT and the date on the sticker says 2008a.

I would like to clean it up.  I know there is a write-up about the table.. anything for the Legs, Shelf on the bottom?  They seem to be a satin type of aluminum, wouldn't want to scratch them.

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2017, 08:26:33 AM »
From Crate and Barrell ... No color change yet...

Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

mirkwood

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2017, 11:38:11 AM »
@mirkwood Code on the lid is AT and the date on the sticker says 2008a.

I would like to clean it up.  I know there is a write-up about the table.. anything for the Legs, Shelf on the bottom?  They seem to be a satin type of aluminum, wouldn't want to scratch them.

The handy dandy webeer age guide located right here will help everyone figure out the age of their latest score, your's looks to be a 2013 Performer according to the vent code,
I just used soap and hot water to clean the legs, panels and wire shelf. If you find a really stubborn spot on the painted surfaces try some simple green on it, as for the bowl and lid,
the "Weber Grill Restoration: Interior and Exterior Kettle Cleaning"guide here will give you all the knowledge you'll need to bring your kettle back to "fresh from the box" as possible.
AT Q 220 / CN Jumbo Joe / DZ 22 OTG / DZ 18.5 WSM / C&B AD Grass Green Performer Platinum / AD Dark Blue Performer Platinum / Black AD Performer Platinum / AD Charcoal Go Anywhere / P code Charcoal Go Anywhere

Welcome to the WKC, it's more than just a web site..