Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: NIB 'C' (1981) Brown Kettle found in my Grandpa's shed!  (Read 2162 times)

mike.stavlund

• WKC Performer
    • MikeStavlund.com
Re: NIB 'C' (1981) Brown Kettle found in my Grandpa's shed!
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2017, 04:07:36 PM »
Wow, that's incredible.  I'm really sorry for your loss, but this is a wonderful inheritance. 

Do whatever you want with it... including keeping it in the box until you decide.  This is a really special treasure. 
One of the charcoal people.

toys4dlr

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2017, 06:22:54 PM »
that is too cool.  Did you do any cooking with grandpa??  My Grandma and grandpa did not own any kind of grill ever, can you imagine?? 

I'm a smoker/BBQ horder and view them as tools that are meant to be used..  If you have memories of cooking with grandpa, what a great way to remember him.  Either way, I am sorry for your loss.  But what a great brownie to remind you of him, thank you for sharing.

hillbilly

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2017, 04:11:52 AM »
that is too cool.  Did you do any cooking with grandpa??  My Grandma and grandpa did not own any kind of grill ever, can you imagine?? 

I did plenty of cooking with Grandpa but it was always on an old Coleman Gas Stove. We have found a few of them about the place too but I never knew he had a Weber until I found this one.

Neil_VT00

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2017, 06:11:25 AM »
Congrats.  Very cool heirloom to remember your Grandpa by. 
Wanted: Burgundy 18"

UserGone

• WKC Brave
NIB 'C' (1981) Brown Kettle found in my Grandpa's shed!
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2017, 07:57:22 AM »
You'll remember him every time to see the NIB Weber that he left in its box. He kept it safe and unused for a reason.
 Have the family cookout on that Coleman stove.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 08:01:38 AM by Smokin Performer »