Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 26'r cover options???  (Read 1373 times)

Spen1818

• WKC Brave
26'r cover options???
« on: May 11, 2017, 05:49:40 PM »
I have a 26 Mini Ranch, any suggestions on covers? Really not any wider (not by much) than a standard 26 kettle. Anyone have a reg 26 cover? How tight is the fit? It does not need to be a Weber cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Re: 26'r cover options???
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 06:48:19 PM »
The 26" cover should work. Definitely not a snug fit on a regular 26'er.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 03:21:28 AM »
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

Spen1818

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 04:12:56 AM »

My Mini Ranch has side tables on it and this cover kicks ass!

http://yukonglory.com/product/yg-7719-premium-heavy-duty-custom-cover-char-broil-tru-infrared-2-burner-gas-grills/

Remind me of the tables you put on again...Acorn side tables?

Spen1818

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 05:40:10 AM »

25" deep. Seams suspect to fit

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 02:13:21 PM »
Primo folding stainless steel side tables.

So I store the Cajun Bandit ring on the Mini Ranch and the cover fits perfectly and does not drag on the ground.

I bought some of these to cover my Hunsaker Smokers and a Gateway clone can. It also fits my Mini Ranch. I have 3 Large Big Green Eggs with the "Handler" attachment, currently using the Weber 7153 26" covers. When they give up the ghost, I'm replacing them with the 2 burner covers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0194I42UW/ref=psdc_12759051_t1_B0194I43BA?th=1

It says they are a Medium Duty cover, but they are well made, have secure velcro straps. Excellent price - Only drawback is the Char-Broil logo which if used on a Weber voids all warranties. You could turn it around and push it against the side of your house and I won't tell anyone. @Spen1818
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 02:23:50 PM »

25" deep. Seams suspect to fit

@Spen1818

NO, because it is 31" wide at the front and back.

If you can find a round cover that will fit it like a glove, good smokin' luck! There are some Classic/custom covers for patio tables and AC cover that might work, but they will cost you dearly.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 02:27:35 PM by swamprb »

Spen1818

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 02:54:15 PM »

Primo folding stainless steel side tables.

So I store the Cajun Bandit ring on the Mini Ranch and the cover fits perfectly and does not drag on the ground.

I bought some of these to cover my Hunsaker Smokers and a Gateway clone can. It also fits my Mini Ranch. I have 3 Large Big Green Eggs with the "Handler" attachment, currently using the Weber 7153 26" covers. When they give up the ghost, I'm replacing them with the 2 burner covers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0194I42UW/ref=psdc_12759051_t1_B0194I43BA?th=1

It says they are a Medium Duty cover, but they are well made, have secure velcro straps. Excellent price - Only drawback is the Char-Broil logo which if used on a Weber voids all warranties. You could turn it around and push it against the side of your house and I won't tell anyone. @Spen1818

With the shelves upright how much is it a PITA to use lid bake holder?