Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals  (Read 20651 times)

WNC

• WKC Performer
Re: Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2016, 03:00:17 PM »
Nice, that's one of my favorite BBQ books!

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 12:44:29 PM »
Don't know who my " secret " Santa was but they hooked me up with this

Light saber BBQ tongs [emoji106]I'll be naming one of my blackies the Death Star .

Thank you whoever your are , love it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2016, 11:25:05 AM »
Got mine today!!!  @weldboy thanks!!! Love the old church keys!

I have not used either of the rubs in the past but look forward to opening up a bottle of beer with the old church key, poring it into a beer glass, seasoning a venison steak, lighting the grill with the cubes, and reading my new book!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

weldboy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2016, 11:29:52 AM »

Got mine today!!!  @weldboy thanks!!! Love the old church keys!

I have not used either of the rubs in the past but look forward to opening up a bottle of beer with the old church key, poring it into a beer glass, seasoning a venison steak, lighting the grill with the cubes, and reading my new book!!!

Glad you liked it Daniel! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 02:07:17 PM »
Don't know how to tag him on here, but @bcjustin hooked me up!! ..rubs and sauces galore, a lighter and a freaking cool shaker!
Thanks a Bunch!!!!!
Going to send my gift box out Monday

Those shakers (also called dredge's) work amazingly for evenly distributing the rub on meat and keeping your spice containers clean. Nice gift!
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2016, 05:28:13 PM »
My person got his gift today!
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Jon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2016, 10:06:29 PM »
OwensBBQ is still snowed in...so my person will have to wait a bit.

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2016, 05:50:48 AM »
OwensBBQ is still snowed in...so my person will have to wait a bit.

They need to fire up and launch all of them there Vertexs.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Jon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2016, 12:28:23 PM »
Vortices?

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2016, 01:19:31 PM »
@Cellar2ful knows me well, no secret there. Thanks man! Gotta be one of Zav's best, and it's my favorite wood. Koa has so much character. Might just let this sit in front of my computer for a while. Too good looking to be hidden away in the garage under a cover. Have a great holiday Jim, and grillfellas everywhere. 

Confession: I screwed up at first with mentioning @Jon as the giver, but got that wrong. Jim, Jon, it's an easy mistake when you're all excited thinking about which kettle to put this handle on! If you name is Jim, Jon, or anything else...have a Merry Christmas.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 02:30:06 PM by 56MPG »
Retired

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2016, 02:03:29 PM »

@captjoe06 is a great secret Santa I love the recipe cards and the burger stuffer will come in real handy but I'm afraid my wife will be stealing the jacket she loves lobster the laminated carry out menu will hang on the wall with my 2017 calender I just ordered thanks Captain and Merry Christmas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2016, 02:19:42 PM »

@captjoe06 is a great secret Santa I love the recipe cards and the burger stuffer will come in real handy but I'm afraid my wife will be stealing the jacket she loves lobster the laminated carry out menu will hang on the wall with my 2017 calender I just ordered thanks Captain and Merry Christmas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Glad you like it!  Tried to mix it up with a little Weber stuff and a little local flair.

Merry Christmas!  Tell the old lady to let you have dibs on the sweatshirt every once in a while, lol!
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2016, 04:03:00 PM »
What Great Secret Santa Gifts I Had Sitting On My Doorstep!
Mitch,  (I don't know your WKC username) I absolutely live what you got me! I've been wanting to try some new rubs as I'd been in a rut using the same ones over and over.   Looking forward to trying the John Henry Texas Brisket Rub and Pecan Rub and also the Sure Shit Gunpowder Seasoning!  That would have been enough right there,  but then you went and added on the upper rack which I can assure you will be put to great use at the dock.   Totally above and beyond thank you so much. Please let me know what your username is! Merry Christmas!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2016, 04:09:34 PM »
Thanks for the grill cleaning supplies @james1787! It'e the perfect gift as I've been too cheap to purchase this much needed brush and now I won't burn any more Genesis's paint by using oven cleaner. Thanks man, Merry Christmas!

"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

bcjustin

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2016, 05:25:54 PM »
Wow what an amazing Secret Santa gift box I received from @dwnthehatch
He truly went above and beyond with this stuff, I was STUNNED from the gifts.  Never did I expect to get so many things.
I got a set of bear claw shredders, 2 fish baskets, a rib/roast stand, an awesome set of kabob skewers, 2 sets of planks, and 2 BBQ dishtowels.  I am so thankful for all of these things, I did not own a single one of them and I can't wait to use them this weekend.  THANKS SO MUCH!!!

22" One Touch Redhead