Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: DA Code SS Performer Pick Up  (Read 6047 times)

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: DA Code SS Performer Pick Up
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2016, 01:02:47 PM »
My fav is the DA

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2016, 04:14:31 PM »
@captjoe06  The pic of the DA-code is beautiful.  I also note that the sun is shining, but regardless, that is NOT the color of any of my Green (Forest) Weber kettles.  Both of mine look pretty much like the EI-code (the more traditional Forest Green).  Your new SSP is reallllllllyyyyy Nicccccceeeeee, it's a one off, as they say.   I've only ever kept two of the SSP's that have crossed my galley threshold  ...   the Grey and recently the Plum.   I prefer the C&B GG for my daily go to cooker.

SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2016, 04:23:49 PM »
Yeah, agreed. That DA green is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2016, 05:00:23 PM »
Man, it looks great all cleaned up!
Glad you're keeping it, that color is just too cool. Like SmokenJoe said that's really one of a kind!

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2016, 12:42:43 AM »
Man, it looks great all cleaned up!
Glad you're keeping it, that color is just too cool. Like SmokenJoe said that's really one of a kind!
Truth be told I have it listed on CL.  It's beautiful but I'm going to be cooking on it and I prefer the tilt out charcoal bin for storage on the later models so I'm looking for a 3rd or 4th gen with color.  If it doesn't sell within a week or two I'll cook on her this fall/winter and clean her up in the spring again for sale. 
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2016, 05:34:25 PM »
Why not keep the bowl and lid and transplant to a new frame?

Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2016, 01:29:00 AM »
Why not keep the bowl and lid and transplant to a new frame?

Or just keep it.  I'm torn.
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2016, 08:53:15 AM »
Or do both!