Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: ThermoPro TP08 Wireless Remote Digital Kitchen Cooking Meat Thermometer AMAZON  (Read 1586 times)

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

firedude5015

• WKC Ranger
I bought one off  Flea Bay and used it July 4th...I  LIKE IT!..I have the older Maverick (et73?), and this Thermo pro works soooo mucb better. No signal loss,  very acurate on ice water and boiling tests. I would buy another..also, got mine for $30

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Thanks for the tip on this. I just did a pork butt and this would have been nice to have.
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
I know this isn't available anymore but I got the chance to use a Thermoworks bluetherm duo last weekend. It charts 2 temperatures using thermocouples on an iPad. It was neat to be able to follow the temperatures over time. I'm sure they replaced it with something but not sure what.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Display and buttons seem nicer/saner than on the 732/733 but still with a fiddly config hoops to jump through. Also available in blue under a different name, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CTZ17QO?psc=1
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch