Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My Canadian family has grown since I joined last month  (Read 1007 times)

greenweb

• WKC Performer
My Canadian family has grown since I joined last month
« on: June 24, 2016, 08:03:39 AM »
I started with my first kettle in Feb. of this year as a newcomer to charcoal.  I was excited to acquire few more on hand as of last month joining the forum.  Since then, I have picked up few more and have already introduced them as score topics. Some I have not shown yet, so, I like to share my whole family as of now.  This is also my way of  documenting my progression to see where I am going in a near future. 

I have been working on few American adaptions too.  I did not include them here but if you guys want to see them just for fun ,I could include pics showing what I have been after ( types, conditions, price, locations, and status ).  Most of them were unsuccessful attempts, but I am sure I will succeed some day.

My family pics.

Deals I just could not overlook. I did not clean them yet. 
- $25 asking price for almost new 2015 model 18".  No flaws at all.
- $30 for 22" with 1 bar triangle. Came with nice cover. Except for 1 leg end bend which I fixed, it looks new.
- Payed bit more for 22" in the middle but in exceptional condition with cover. 
One of the 22" is going to be my pizza cooker and 18" will also be out in the back yard.

My other little guys.

Others already on deck.

This can not be compared with other's collections here, but I am still proud of my modest Canadian version. 
You guys south of the boarder with so many selections and great CL ads popping up all the time have it pretty good IMO. especially in Chicago land.   I have already started to venture into US for that special kettles I have in mind.

Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:11:18 PM by greenweb »

GregS

• WKC Performer
Re: My Canadian family has grown since I joined last month
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 08:07:21 AM »
there's a lot to be proud of there friend.  nice collection! 
I only use kettles with lid bales.

Yendor

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 08:11:31 AM »
My wife is understanding, but not that understanding. Good on ya!

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 08:12:57 AM »
there's a lot to be proud of there friend.  nice collection!

Thanks!  There are so many great collections here, but your collection is one of the few I really admire.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 10:22:53 AM by greenweb »

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 03:55:05 PM »
That's a great collection!
I like the setup around the deck