Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Canadian mastertouch help (I know I'm kinda late to the party!  (Read 2145 times)

DonoBBQ

• WKC Brave
Who has successfully ordered the cool colored mt's from Canadian stores shipped to us? I've decided that I need one.  Hopefully their still available! Any recommendations for shipping to Chicago area?  Tia!
Don
Too many grills and too little time! Looking for a  BLUE GENESIS GASSER! Will pay a bounty!

Darko

• WKC Performer
Re: Canadian mastertouch help (I know I'm kinda late to the party!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 04:16:12 PM »
I've still seen them around. A few places I know that you could contact is Barbecues Galore, or Ontario Gas Barbecue.

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 04:22:51 PM »
I got mine from JCCayer
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

DonoBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 07:35:53 PM »
I got mine from JCCayer

Thanks  bro!  I'll check that out!  I've been drooling over those damn things for 3 months but couldn't see spending the coin on one!  Now I wish I would have bought ten of them!
Too many grills and too little time! Looking for a  BLUE GENESIS GASSER! Will pay a bounty!

Uncle Al

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 09:25:35 PM »
What color are you going for?  I have a smoke and I really like it.

shock_me

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 07:48:33 AM »
Hi. First post here. I just picked up a new Spring Green MT to add to my Weber fleet. It took me a few days to justify another kettle to myself because my original 98 kettle still looks and cooks great, and I bought a new Performer Deluxe last year, but I somehow convinced myself that it would be a great carport grill LOL! Glad I went for it :)

DonoBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 09:32:51 AM »
I am thinking the white but maybe the slate. I want it to be unique and something that you would never see around here. I don't want to end up with a fleet of webers so I'm being a little picky on what I bring home.

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 02:59:23 AM »
I am thinking the white but maybe the slate. I want it to be unique and something that you would never see around here. I don't want to end up with a fleet of webers so I'm being a little picky on what I bring home.

I was horny to get one for the longest time, I really like the Green and the Ivory.  Now that I have a beautiful Gas assist Performer with metal table I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to justify it.  That Ivory is classy as hell and is calling to me.
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

TKO BBQ

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 05:17:47 AM »
Dickson Barbecue Center too...Great guys to deal with.