Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Lantern  (Read 1785 times)

eh.schroder

• Smokey Joe
Weber Lantern
« on: June 01, 2016, 11:48:59 AM »
Hello everybody!

Tonight I bought a Weber Lantern. I live in Holland and it has never been sold here officialy. After googling I learned it was made in Sweden and sold in the US in the 1980's.

Can anybody tell me something else about this funny little light?

The man I bought it from found it in a caravan which he inheareted, he knew nothing about it. It came unused, with garantypapers and cleaninginstructions, groundstake screwhook and a candle.

Thnx from Holland!

Evertjan

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SHIELD Tablet met Tapatalk

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Re: Weber Lantern
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 03:07:20 PM »
I can tell you I've never seen one with the candle/candle holder with it.  I have two of them.  Once was missing the ground stake, the other was missing the metal handle that holds everything together.  You came across a really nice find there!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

eh.schroder

• Smokey Joe
Re: Weber Lantern
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 10:59:53 AM »
I can tell you I've never seen one with the candle/candle holder with it.  I have two of them.  Once was missing the ground stake, the other was missing the metal handle that holds everything together.  You came across a really nice find there!
Thnx Mike

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SHIELD Tablet met Tapatalk