Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber table discontinued?  (Read 2805 times)

russmagyar

• Happy Cooker
Weber table discontinued?
« on: May 05, 2016, 06:16:59 AM »
Have a 26 " grill that I just purchased and was wondering if there are any after market tables that attach to it? I understand that they just discontinued the one I was looking at, does anyone know why they did? Thanks in advance for the responses.

Metal Mike

• WKC Ranger
    • The Best Podcast in the Universe
Re: Weber table discontinued?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 07:02:47 AM »
I know the gray plastic table that they discontinued didn't fit the 26er.
Mine has mounting alignments for the 18 & 22
...BOBBING FOR COALS IN MY KETTLE

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 11:16:13 AM »
I don't know of a table for the larger kettles. It seems that a person could build something pretty easily with a touch of ingenuity. There are plenty of other table designs that have been displayed on this site and others, like the brethren. Let us know what you come up with!

order66

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 02:54:27 PM »
I lust after a sweet integrated table, or custom cart. Not in my skill-set sadly.
This is what i use...
https://www.lifetime.com/gallery/tableschairs/personal-tables/30-x-20-personal/28240
-JDP
| 22.5 Master Touch |22.5 OTG |Pit Barrel Cooker| U-Lime SJS | Kettle Pizza| Akorn Jr. | Big Green Egg | Jumbo Joe | Blackstone Griddle | Pit Boss Classic |

mrgoodbar67

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 02:58:12 PM »

Actually......i added a few more holes to the legs, added some bolts and nuts to keep the legs extended (the stock buttons wouldnt reach) and was able to extend the height enough so that it DID fit the 26er nice and even. 

Since I bought a performer SS, i gave the table away to my Father in law who uses it on a 26 inch Walmart BYG kettle grill.

No issues.  Ill post pics later.
-Custom SS 1998 Performer- with mods inspired by Idahawk, Winz, Zavod44, and a bunch of you here.
- Jumbo Joe with smoker mods

Metal Mike

• WKC Ranger
    • The Best Podcast in the Universe
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 07:35:33 AM »
Nice, @mrgoodbar67 I need to measure/fabricate some new legs (old legs are thinner than tin can meta) & have bent beyond usable.

I'll post pics later & search to see if some one already measured to replace...

but the performer(s) have trumped this tables use lately

Bold= possible reason for being discontinued, called weber & they don't stock replacements on them
...BOBBING FOR COALS IN MY KETTLE

mrgoodbar67

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 08:57:15 AM »
Nice, @mrgoodbar67 I need to measure/fabricate some new legs (old legs are thinner than tin can meta) & have bent beyond usable.

I'll post pics later & search to see if some one already measured to replace...

but the performer(s) have trumped this tables use lately

Bold= possible reason for being discontinued, called weber & they don't stock replacements on them

Here are the pics.

-Custom SS 1998 Performer- with mods inspired by Idahawk, Winz, Zavod44, and a bunch of you here.
- Jumbo Joe with smoker mods

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 03:25:11 PM »

I got one of these tables from a rescue about a year ago.  The kettle went to a buddy.

I kept the table.  Works great with my 18" OTG.

I have seen somewhere on this forum somebody who had 3 mounting alignments on theirs …. Cannot remember who, or where I saw it.
In fact, I think the one I have has 3 different leg heights, but only 2 mounting alignments.   ??? ???

Great little table, I must say.
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2016, 07:42:44 PM »
My Weber work table (plastic one) has three holes in the legs, I figured the third hole is for the modern 26er? I only have the old style 26 right now and the table is about two inches too tall (slant) for it. So isn't the modern 26er stand about two inches taller in comparison?