Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Glad to have just donated  (Read 1107 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Glad to have just donated
« on: March 15, 2016, 03:56:23 PM »
i own and run several not for profit blogs and know what a labor of love it is. I've made a conscious decision to not include a forum on my hyperlocal sites to avoid having to police it.  With the positive energy and comraderie I doubt it's a terrible problem here.

I sometimes sell t shirts or caps to help defray the cost of hosting and add-ons for my blogs and am super appreciative when folks recognize the effort I put in.

So in that vein of thinking I'm happy to have made a donation to support the efforts to this joint where I've found so many hours of enjoyment reading.

Hope others will consider doing the same. 

Thanks again for the energy it takes to keep the site going.

Joey
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 04:02:32 PM by captjoe06 »
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
Re: Glad to have just donated
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 03:58:46 PM »
Thank you!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Glad to have just donated
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 05:25:31 PM »
i own and run several not for profit blogs and know what a labor of love it is. I've made a conscious decision to not include a forum on my hyperlocal sites to avoid having to police it.  With the positive energy and comraderie I doubt it's a terrible problem here.

I sometimes sell t shirts or caps to help defray the cost of hosting and add-ons for my blogs and am super appreciative when folks recognize the effort I put in.

So in that vein of thinking I'm happy to have made a donation to support the efforts to this joint where I've found so many hours of enjoyment reading.

Hope others will consider doing the same. 

Thanks again for the energy it takes to keep the site going.

Joey
Thanks Joey!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk