Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Overheated Performer  (Read 7323 times)

Erich

• WKC Brave
Re: Overheated Performer
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 07:00:06 PM »
I'll bet you had a flashback and a flame burning where the orifice exits the rubber hose.  Check the burner tube for a spider web or other crud.  check the hose for damage or leaks.

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 07:03:48 PM »
@Erich, nice to hear from you via the forum   ...   how's the project going ???                                   SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

JP

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2016, 09:23:02 AM »
So, today i investigated touch & go system and shot few videos :)
It seems that sometimes touch n go backfires, and unless i dont turn gas off really tight small fire stays on. What do you think, is this normal?

https://goo.gl/photos/BMyaCur1FEYkqEMR6

SLOW MOTION :)
https://goo.gl/photos/f7cvdhZudkFzY7d88

Erich

• WKC Brave
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2016, 05:47:53 PM »
@Erich, nice to hear from you via the forum   ...   how's the project going ???                                   SJ

I cleaned up the lid and bowl but the rest of the project has made no progress. :(

The honeydew list is long..........

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2016, 09:20:28 PM »
I cleaned up the lid and bowl but the rest of the project has made no progress. :(

The honeydew list is long..........

Tell me about it, I'm in the same pickle.  Maybe a little today, a little tomorrow  ...                           SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".