Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Pay it forward if...(Even though it's questionable )  (Read 4237 times)

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Re: Pay it forward if...(Even though it's questionable )
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 08:39:02 AM »

Must be embarrassing.

Next time that happens why dont you go to the sellers place and wait for the the sniper to get there so you can give them both a brewtown beatdown.
Embarrassed I vented about the seller using his girl as a scapegoat: Not at all.
Embarrassed another WKC member got it & used it to recruit another member: Nope.
Embarrassed I didn't portray my "sum'bitch , you got me" attitude well enough to not be misinterpreted: On the fence.
Embarrassed I keep offering rebuttals in an online pissing match: A little bit.
Embarrassed that we are hijacking @Shoestringshop 's post: Definitely.

A felony assault charge for a $30 grill, is not really worth it in the long run.

I'm willing to call a truce on this one. You?  We can call it a DRAW. No winners, no losers. We'll both get a participation trophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 10:10:49 AM »
Great pickup and gift, love the handles!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 01:33:56 PM »
I was never emotionally involved enough to consider it a pissing match.

If you want to continue reinforcing my statement in my original post....go ahead.
You can't always get what you want....but if you try sometimes you get what you need

ctwhyme

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2016, 02:51:59 PM »
Wow!! Things get "Heated" quickly in the Weber club! LMAO.. Don't worry though, Shoestringshop doesn't get sniped! He does the sniping!:)
Don't make me angry! You wouldn't like me grilling when I'm angry!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2016, 03:30:08 PM »
Look everyone... I stated in the beginning I "check the WKC Site and no on one has posted anything about this grill I let him know I will give him $10.00 more if he can hold it until the next morning. He agrees to a price of $40.00" Had anyone posted anything about this I would not have gone for it. Hell I could have agent it for someone. I have picked up 8 grills for 4 other members and have held onto them until they could pickup some for months. Just thought it was some random person looking for a cheep grill.

The only guy that could be upset is @brewtownbeatdown , and he knows I didn't do this to a WKC member on purpose.

Now enough bickering have a Snickers and get to GRILLING. This is supposed to be fun!  ;D
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Jon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2016, 05:11:34 PM »
Obligatory XKCD reference: https://xkcd.com/386/

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2016, 05:43:44 PM »

Now enough bickering have a Snickers and get to GRILLING. This is supposed to be fun!  ;D
Better?  Better!!!  I'm not myself when I'm hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

Craig

• WKC Mod
Pay it forward if...(Even though it's questionable )
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2016, 07:58:55 PM »
Ok at the end of the day a nice grill was picked up, a member beat another member to it, seems to be no hard feelings between said members, let's leave it at that. There is no need to call names and talk about people being "grillbabies" or anything else.
Let's keep it civil. Thanks. Happy Grilling!

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2016, 09:32:49 PM »
I was never emotionally involved enough to consider it a pissing match.

If you want to continue reinforcing my statement in my original post....go ahead.

Psssst, I read the thread. There's no one whining. You're the only one not being civil.
So knock it off.