Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Old Weber pic.........  (Read 3586 times)

harris92

• WKC Performer
Re: Old Weber pic.........
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2016, 05:34:39 AM »

@SmokenJoe    Good Idea.  I am on squiggle #35 and so far we have a match... :)

Here's my new hypothesis; those picnic tables suggest that the window is a side wind block to an open, one-of-a-kind, fast food palace.  It's probably "open" on the side that the photographer is occupying.

@harris92   More importantly; is this your kettle ???    Can you match up the squiggles on the kettle in the pic w/ those on your kettle???   Now that worth knowing !!!

SJ

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2016, 06:00:53 AM »
If this is a match... AWESOME!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 06:04:57 AM by jcnaz »
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2016, 07:24:12 AM »
I think we agreed at one point and time that he's in Marshall Fields , Chicago you can see the L Train in the center of the street but I may be mis-remembering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2016, 12:24:30 PM »
@harris92   If you are REALLY comparing squiggles, then you've probably gone way far enough at #35  -AND-  congrats on the matchUP.  YOU can probably point to having the ONLY yellow squiggle on black custom kettle made  ...   WOW.

My hope, of course, was that none of them matched  ...  possibly meaning that some barn in Ill. was holding another "Squiggly" custom kettle for me to find ;D          SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

Cochise

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2016, 06:12:42 PM »
Lol....that kid that stuck around with the adults is like "Gimme some F-ing food already!" Also @Troy can I change my name/handle to Damp Fool??
SMOKE THIS!!