Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: how to make a mini 18?  (Read 1436 times)

zorknards2

• WKC Brave
how to make a mini 18?
« on: August 03, 2015, 04:34:21 PM »
Does anyone have the links for making a mini 18 that troy and lightningbolt made?
i almost have all my grails but waiting for that yellow to miraculously appear maybe in ny.

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Re: how to make a mini 18?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 05:43:33 PM »
I still have the left over parts.  With the legs you are cutting off the first 7 1/2 to 3/4 from the top.  Nosure how precise this needs to be, I think I cut 7 5/8 off

With the triangle basically cut it off the base , leave a decent amount at the tip when you cut it, I ended up bending this down quite a bit so it kept the front leg nice and sung.

If you are double wheeling like Troy don't cut the where the wheels going on. I ended up cutting mine, not sure how much on that.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

zorknards2

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 06:37:53 PM »
Thanks a bunch. Thats exactly what i needed to know i have a 70s faded that im going to make my mini camp grill. You know what they say the best ideas get stolen so thank you
i almost have all my grails but waiting for that yellow to miraculously appear maybe in ny.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 06:57:18 PM »
Can't wait to see it
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 07:03:24 PM »