Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Mastertouch in other colors  (Read 1548 times)

Lounger

• Happy Cooker
Mastertouch in other colors
« on: July 12, 2015, 07:26:36 AM »
Hi, I'm new to the forums so I apologize if this topic has already been discussed.  Does anybody know of a way to get a 2015 Mastertouch in a color other than black here in the States?  I'm after the Smoke color.  So far my efforts to order from the UK have been unsuccessful.

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Re: Mastertouch in other colors
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 07:43:13 AM »
You probably are gonna need to find someone in one of the counties these different colors are available to buy it there and ship it to you. Many outfits will not ship items to the U.S..
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

GregS

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 10:27:26 AM »
Hi, I'm new to the forums so I apologize if this topic has already been discussed.  Does anybody know of a way to get a 2015 Mastertouch in a color other than black here in the States?  I'm after the Smoke color.  So far my efforts to order from the UK have been unsuccessful.
i have a guy in the UK that ships them to me.  it's not cheap but if you want one new in box i can "probably" make it happen.  it just depends on availability. 

edit:  it looks like that color is still available so it should be doable.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 10:29:54 AM by GregS »
I only use kettles with lid bales.

blksabbath

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 10:39:40 AM »
Can't Amazon UK DE etc do it?  They list international shipping as an option.  I looked into it for the kids toy Weber Kettle for my son.  the shipping basically doubled the price....but that might be worth it to some folks.

chefn58

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 11:08:50 AM »

Can't Amazon UK DE etc do it?  They list international shipping as an option.  I looked into it for the kids toy Weber Kettle for my son.  the shipping basically doubled the price....but that might be worth it to some folks.
The toy weber kettles are available through Walmart and kohls. Found them earlier this week. Kind crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Searching for a Blue 18" MBH

GregS

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 11:34:33 AM »
i'm sure that weber's agreement with overseas and US distributors forbids them from doing so.  not that a particular shop wouldn't, but i doubt weber would allow it. 
I only use kettles with lid bales.