Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: I can now add Smoked Turkey to the list...  (Read 2766 times)

eccj

• WKC Brave
Re: I can now add Smoked Turkey to the list...
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 05:16:20 AM »
Awesome looking bird!!
Thanks Brotha!  :)

eccj

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 02:29:31 PM »
Looks great.  Might have to try spatchcocking a turkey sometime.  I can see it works great.  Butter Creole is one of my favorites to inject with.
Hahaha!  Thanks 1buckie!  :D

(The turkey was already in my mouth! )

Yeah well............there's your indicator, right there!!!!

Real Good Show!!!!!!

eccj

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 02:30:39 PM »
Looks great.  Might have to try spatchcocking a turkey sometime.  I can see it works great.  Butter Creole is one of my favorites to inject with.
You already have the formula!  Now you just have to do it!  Can't wait to see the results!  ;)

SixZeroFour

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2014, 02:38:38 PM »
When I run out I'm going to make my own. Melt down a pound of Butter, add a cup of a Creole seasoning like Slap Ya Mama, Tony Chachere's,  etc... Bottle it up! :D

Nice!! That's really all it takes? Does it harden up into a butter again in the bottle?

Thanks for the tip!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

eccj

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2014, 01:04:41 PM »
When I run out I'm going to make my own. Melt down a pound of Butter, add a cup of a Creole seasoning like Slap Ya Mama, Tony Chachere's,  etc... Bottle it up! :D

Nice!! That's really all it takes? Does it harden up into a butter again in the bottle?

Thanks for the tip!
I haven't actually made it yet.  I've been waiting for butter to go on sale and it finally did! I still have some of my initial bottle and 5 backups left,  but I think I'm going to whip up a batch when I do my first Boston Butt! (Although I'm sure you'll put this into play before I get around to doing so myself!) ;)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 01:07:51 PM by eccj »