Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: I get by with a little(lotta) help from my frineds  (Read 1260 times)

jmeier64

• WKC Brave
I get by with a little(lotta) help from my frineds
« on: September 25, 2014, 07:18:21 PM »
So my first sort of collectible, well for me anyway since joining. Agent from the MN-WI crew guys Chad. No clue what it was, other than a free decent looking Black 18.5 OTS

Chad handled the agent for me since it is about 75 miles away. Goes to pick it up. Comes back with a text asking me what logo I like on my lid. I said Jim Beam or Jack Daniels, Hecomes back with this in the text...

I will get more pics tomorrow when daylight, and get to pick up on Sat afternoon, at a local mini meet up
First up a nice 3 wheeler red head

GregS

• WKC Performer
Re: I get by with a little(lotta) help from my frineds
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 07:25:43 PM »
BLACKJACK! 
I only use kettles with lid bales.

GC8

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 07:36:11 PM »
Nice score, Jim!  We look after each other up here!
'79 22.5" Brownie - '00 Black SS Performer - '03 Green OTP - SJS Mini-WSM - Jumbo Joe - 22.5" Happy Cooker - '07 SJS

Ted B

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 07:39:44 PM »
Congrats!  You're part of a tight knit group there.  They take care of their own up there. Good to see. Just wish they'd post here a little more... Good guys.

saxart

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 07:53:48 PM »
Well done MN WKC!   
Interested in ANY offset handle SJs you may have.

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 09:24:47 PM »
Very fine addition there.  Good to have friends...take care to take care too.  I'm looking at that and thinking freely here but I am seeing...... a ash catcher assembley, (one with a black pan), some wood handles and a black triangle.  That just me though.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 04:23:49 AM »
Very fine addition there.  Good to have friends...take care to take care too.  I'm looking at that and thinking freely here but I am seeing...... a ash catcher assembley, (one with a black pan), some wood handles and a black triangle.  That just me though.
I agree that would be a good choice!  Nice score!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......