Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Couple more scores from the Wet Coast! - - WARNING: Some Gasser content  (Read 1280 times)

SixZeroFour

Karma is still alive and well folks!

Two days ago I took a trip down to WA to pick up some items I had ordered and also to ship out some goodies to some WKC grillfellas. To beat the border lineups I usually head down early so I got across the line into WA at about 9:00am. Before heading back I did the ever important local CL search and struck gold... or copper?... more brown :) It appeared to be black in the ad but I was pleasently surprised to see the dark brown color on arrival.

It's a 1 year old Genesis E320 that's been cooked on about 10 times!! Still gave her a quick clean but she's essentially new. Now here's the crazy part - Complete BBQ, Brand new full propane tank, Brand new Weber Rotisserie Kit, Weber Utensil Kit and a bunch of wood chips... $250!! I'm going to rotate this into the lineup and sell my Vermont Castings beast (Awesome BBQ, just too big considering how often I use the gas bbq now)

THEN, as if that wasn't enough I did the same CL search locally yesterday morning and found a Moving Sale ad that said:
"Webber BBQ (note spelling) - also includes brand new in box lid and bowl, a full propane tank, a portable propane BBQ and about 10lbs of charcoal - $30"  !!!

Best part is the OTG is CLEAN and doesn't even need the lid and bowl.

Shibby!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:03:52 PM by SixZeroFour »
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
Nice little trip brother ! Those are killer

Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

Cuda Dan

• WKC Ranger
Nice scores, did they need passports to go back over the border? haha
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:02:44 PM by Cuda Dan »
Two '86 Red OT 22's (sold one G), '85 Red OT 22, '88 Red OT 22's, '93 Red MT 22 (aka Donna), '93 Red SS Performer (non-gas and non-casters), '02 Green OTP( my brother in law has it now), '04 Green OTG

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
Awesome pick ups!!
That Genesis is a cracka!!
I like that the newer models have the knobs at the front
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

Bman

• WKC Performer
I believe the Genesis is an espresso color sold only at Lowes.  Tip - flip the CI grates over so the flat side is up.
Very nice scores all the way around - congrats!
I've always had gas...  And now a bunch of kettles because of this place.  Thanks!

HankB

• WKC Performer
Nice score! I find a gasser makes an ideal accessory to my charcoal cookers. In the depths of winter, I can hold food on the gasser as it comes off the grill so it doesn't freeze solid before I get it inside. ;)
kettles, smokers...

Jeff

• WKC Performer
Holy Cow!
Kettle collector AND cooker!