Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: GREAT improvement to BBQ Buddy Table  (Read 2095 times)

Gunsmokers

• Smokey Joe
GREAT improvement to BBQ Buddy Table
« on: June 14, 2014, 09:34:54 AM »
I bought a BBQ Buddy Table from Amazon and it has generally been pretty good - EXCEPT - the hooks that it came with really are sub-par. The lid barely would fit properly and heat and smoke would leak heavily....so...with a couple simple hooks and some nylon spacers and a 1-5/8" screw a HUGE improvement was made. This only works with the Gold series kettle as they have two side handles and hooks for grilling tools....hope ya like it and it works for you if the same issue exists..

The table can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/TABLEBBQ-Bar-B-Que-Buddy-Table/dp/B009OJBI22
Cowboy Action Shooters that like to make fire and smoke on the Weber Kettle.

Gunsmokers

• Smokey Joe
Re: GREAT improvement to BBQ Buddy Table
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 04:52:24 AM »
...and aside from the table improvement my daughter and wife got me a neat little gizmo that worked nicely - used it for the bird and it came out great. Hope y'all had a great Father's Day!  :D

« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:54:10 AM by Gunsmokers »
Cowboy Action Shooters that like to make fire and smoke on the Weber Kettle.

HankB

• WKC Performer
Re: GREAT improvement to BBQ Buddy Table
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 07:46:55 AM »
Nice mod on the table. I wonder if something like that could be made to work with the grills that have the lid bale (and only one handle.)

Some day I'm going to make a remote reading thermo which I can interface to a PC/phone using an Arduino.
kettles, smokers...