Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Soup and Salad Night  (Read 1936 times)

Vermin99

• WKC Brave
Soup and Salad Night
« on: September 19, 2012, 07:28:03 PM »
I got sucked in on those tortilla molds and finally picked up a set and tried them out tonight. They work as advertised.

Cooked up a lb. of beef, added a can of black beans, some taco seasoning, and some water

Then let it simmer till all of the liquid evaporated

taco salad

My Wife made some Albondigas soup even though we are in the middle of a heat wave. It was great but wow was I sweating trying to eat it.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Soup and Salad Night
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 10:10:50 PM »
It's ten after one in the morning here right now, I just worked from 8 in the morning until 10:30 at night, and I just got home, and  now I'm starving!  Hope your happy........looks Awesome!

Brian
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 03:33:43 AM »
Hey John, those look excellent! Please send me the link for those molds. We love taco salads, but usually buy them because the shells are so pricey. What kind of a heat wave are you having? It's cooled of here. I think the high was in the mid seventies yesterday.

NJ Griller

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 06:08:49 AM »
It all looks great. I have seen those bowl molds on TV and thought they looked good.

Vermin99

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 07:53:54 AM »
Shaun, those molds are called Perfect Tortilla. They are advertised all of the time on TV. I found them at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $11.00.

Jaronimo

• WKC Brave
    • Cooking in my Yard
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 02:13:30 PM »
that looks good.
Copper colored Weber OTG, Black Weber OTS, Copper colored Weber E310, UDS, and a wood burning pizza oven.

Cooking in my Yard