Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: my genny  (Read 1786 times)

kaz

• WKC Brave
my genny
« on: September 12, 2012, 08:08:35 PM »
So I've had the week off work. Been cleaning up some property we inherited. Went to the scrapper and the landfill a few times, just piddling around. Plan on selling the property eventually. 6 acres with a pond, a tattered old house and some sheds. But also I've been going gator hunting with my brother at night. Pretty cool, but nothing like swamp people. FL laws are different than anything they show on the TV. Gotta harpoon these things. No luck yet but were getting close.

but basically I've been just tying up some loose ends. I wanted to show off the genesis I got last month. Finally after 3 calls to weber got all the right parts and everything is working tip top.

Yeah I get full propane tanks free too. Just properly disposing of some haz@rd0us w@ste.

Made dinner with some Zukes, onions, and carrots. Jalepeno's in the foil and T-bones

Steaks done

Found some pasta and plated!

That's Daisy in the background she can't have steak yet so she just gets to smell it and wish for her teeth to come in before she gets a tbone to gnaw on. She'll get there I mean come on she is named after grill parts!

Its been a great week off so far. Everyone should have one every now and then. Also, I think american pickers is feeling me out. I had a lady stop and have me sign a waiver allowing her rights to photos that she took of my place. She says she is making a coffee table book of houses with lots of junk in their yards. IDK! I just hope I get to grill some gator soon.
#grubdubs

Craig

• WKC Mod
Re: my genny
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 08:17:55 PM »
Looks great, Kaz!

Craig

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 09:47:22 PM »
Great pictures, great food, cute little daisy and Kaz is going Hollywood! You have the life my friend. Enjoy!  8)

Vermin99

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 06:07:45 AM »
Great looking steak and sides!!! Daisy looks like she wants to try some of that steak NOW.