Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Orange Marmalade Sriracha Wings  (Read 7291 times)

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
Orange Marmalade Sriracha Wings
« on: June 30, 2012, 03:35:07 AM »
Orange Marmalade Sriracha Wings
http://www.wolfepit.blogspot.com/2009/10/orange-marmalade-sriracha-wings.html

I am a chicken wing fanatic and always looking for a new way to make better chicken wings.  I'm cruising the aisles of the grocery store one day and start picking out things I think would go good as a glaze for grilled wings.  I threw in Sriracha Sauce, Orange Marmalade and honey and figured I'd add some more stuff when I got home.  Well, I came up with what I think to be a perfect spicy/sweet combo sauce that is fantastic on grilled chicken wings as well as other grilled meats such as chicken, pork chops, ribs and meat balls.  Here's the recipe and the process.

Orange Marmalade Sriracha Sauce
1 - 18oz Orange Marmalade (I used the generic store brand, you can buy gourmet if you choose)
1/3 Cup - Sriracha Sauce
1/3 Cup - Honey
1/3 Cup - Brown Sugar

Directions - Combine all ingredients in a heavy sauce pan and heat over medium heat, bring to a boil, stirring constantly to dissolve the sugar and combine ingredients and remove from heat.

Grilling Directions - Grill wings indirect at 350º for one hour or until golden brown.  Then dip the wings in the sauce, then place back on the grill and continue to cook 10 minutes and repeat one or two more times.  When you're done,you should have a 'candy like' glaze.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 05:59:11 AM by Larry Wolfe »
Larry Wolfe
----------------------------
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Duke

• The Duke
Re: Orange Marmalade Sriracha Wings
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 05:13:12 AM »
These wings were all the rage a couple years ago. I need to do them again soon. They are incredible.

Vermin99

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 07:07:29 AM »
I haven't made these in forever too which is a sin. This is a must try recipe too.

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 03:24:15 PM »
There is a 100% chance I will try this recipe soon. Looks great Larry.

teerhardy

• WKC Brave
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 07:50:40 AM »
Just made these last night as a storm was rolling in.  Was able to finish the wings and a couple ears of corn just as it began to downpour.  By far, they were the best wings I have ever made.  Thank you for sharing the recipe Larry. 

Grey 22.5" OTS H
Copper 22.5" OTG... that's right I turned copper into gold.
Black 22.5" SS Performer