Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weekends Cooking  (Read 1369 times)

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
Weekends Cooking
« on: September 02, 2013, 06:31:17 PM »
Got to use the kettle a few times over the weekend. Crappy photos but...hey...what are ya gonna do?

Pizza for dinner Saturday night (first attemp at pizza on the kettle). Just uset Pita bread for the base, working up to making my own. :)

Seafood

Prosciutto

Smoked chicken wings for lunch on Sunday (Mad Hunky Hot Whang! style - smoked with peach and hickory)

Pork baby backs for dinner Sunday (one a mix of Mad Hunky No Salt GP and Hot Ass Whang! (basted with Rendezvous Hot BBQ Sauce to finish), the other plain jane, then Rendezvous dry rub)

Really giving the performer a workout. Man I love that extra height and table space! Cue Hogsy - "I told you so!"

Ken
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 06:41:57 PM by kendoll »
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
Weekends Cooking
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 06:35:24 PM »
Awesome cooks Ken! Hey Ken when are you coming back to Memphis? Let me know and I will ride down that way for a meetup.

"my kettle is more powerful it will do almost anything."
MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
Re: Weekends Cooking
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 06:43:52 PM »
Thanks CS. Not sure at this stage. Was going to be over in Texas in October but couldnt line up leave times with my friends.

Hoping next year now for Texas (with maybe a side trip to Memphis).

Ken
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA

Bman

• WKC Performer
Re: Weekends Cooking
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 05:56:47 AM »
Pita bread ---- ingenious! 
I've always had gas...  And now a bunch of kettles because of this place.  Thanks!