News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Craycort 26” cast iron insert

Started by Tommie, July 16, 2026, 10:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommie

Hi all, is anyone able to source a 26" insert for me over in the US and forward to the UK or even just know a place than I can email? They don't sell them over here, craycort are not showing them on their site. My 26 came with a used grate with a section broken. I have a US postal forwarding address so I can arrange everything from my end postage wise

Any help would be grate!

TIA




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommie

Not sure why this landed in the gas section, Tapatalk woes


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Babekyu

It isn't Craycort, it isn't Weber and it isn't cast iron, but they make for a 26 inch grill in 1/4 inch carbon steel plate -

Facebook

Website

|Weber Spirit Gasser/22" Weber SS Performer Red Mist (EE-1999)/26" Weber Master Touch Smoke Grey/18" Weber Smokey Mountain Black (3" casters, Unknown BBQ hinge, Lavalock Vent Handles)/Weber 2726 Wood Burning Fireplace w/ original cover|

Tommie

Thanks [mention]Babekyu [/mention]

I literally just cut a piece of 4mm carbon steel to size, I'm letting it warm
So I can season it while grilling this sirloin!




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalery

Have you tried contacting Craycort directly? They may still have some 26" replacement inserts available even if they're no longer listed on the website. It might also be worth checking eBay or contacting a few US BBQ/grill parts suppliers, as older Craycort inserts sometimes turn up there. Hope you manage to find one -that broken section would definitely be worth replacing.

Tommie

Quote from: Kalery on August 13, 2026, 08:07:46 PMHave you tried contacting Craycort directly? They may still have some 26" replacement inserts available even if they're no longer listed on the website. It might also be worth checking eBay or contacting a few US BBQ/grill parts suppliers, as older Craycort inserts sometimes turn up there. Hope you manage to find one -that broken section would definitely be worth replacing.
Thanks for the reply, I did email Craycort but they didn't reply, you're right though, worth replacing as i don't really have use for a griddle on there, it's just better than looking at an empty section for now lol. I'll send a few more enquiries


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TReim

https://www.facebook.com/noah.steege
This is a link to my friend who can make you a grate to fit your 26".

If I can figure out how to post pictures, I'll post some of the custom grate he made for my 26ers.

Squisjhy

Quote from: Tommie on August 13, 2026, 09:26:53 PM
Quote from: Kalery on August 13, 2026, 08:07:46 PMHave you tried contacting Craycort directly? They may still have some 26" replacement inserts available even if they're no longer listed on the website. It might also be worth checking eBay or contacting a few US BBQ/grill parts suppliers, as older Craycort inserts sometimes turn up there. Hope you manage to find one -that broken section would definitely be worth replacing.
Thanks for the reply, I did email Craycort but they didn't reply, you're right though, worth replacing as i don't really have use for a griddle on there, it's just better than looking at an empty section for now lol. I'll send a few more enquiries


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try calling Mjaik. I ordered griddle plates for the kamado during the 2024 black Friday sale. They sent the wrong ones and gave me an extended return period because I was dealing with very serious medical issues. They told me that they didn't have the inserts when I called about the return. They called and told me that they found some when I finally sent them back a few months later.

Tommie

Thanks! The problem is not having receipts or anything because it came used with my 26. I've actually gone back to SNS easy spin for the last few cooks, it's a lot easier to work with!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk