News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

2026 Weber Kettle Meet Up

Started by GrilledMeat, April 26, 2026, 04:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoestringshop

The plan is for the wife and I to make it in!
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

GrilledMeat

Quote from: Shoestringshop on September 18, 2026, 02:16:35 PMThe plan is for the wife and I to make it in!
Love that plan!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troy

i'm not going to be able to make it :(

I think it's time to arrange a west coast WKC meet-up.

GrilledMeat

Quote from: Troy on September 21, 2026, 10:58:51 AMi'm not going to be able to make it :(

I think it's time to arrange a west coast WKC meet-up.
Sorry to hear that. I agree the west coast needs some kettle club love!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrilledMeat

KETTLE DAY IS GETTING CLOSE!

October 10th is right around the corner, so here's the quick rundown:

11:00 AM start — prizes around 4:00 PM

COOK ON A KETTLE → TIER 1 RAFFLE

Bring something to cook on and you get a Tier 1 ticket.

BRING A KETTLE TO DISPLAY → TIER 2 RAFFLE

Bring a kettle for the display and you get a Tier 2 ticket.

Extra raffle tickets will also be available.

DOOR PRIZES

Everyone attending gets a ticket. The door prize table is coming together REALLY well, with some cool stuff being donated by collectors and supporters.

THE BACKPACK RAFFLE

Bring a Weber accessory or unique Weber item to help fill the backpack. One ticket. One winner. Winner takes the whole thing!

BUY / SELL / TRADE

Have something you want to move? Bring it along! Post what you're bringing in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread and make some deals in person.

WE STILL NEED COOKS!

If you want to cook, let me know! And if you don't have a kettle to cook on, I've got plenty. I'll set you up.

Lots of kettles, lots of cooking, lots of collectors, and a whole lot of Weber history.

Already RSVP'd? THANK YOU!
 
Still thinking about it? Get that RSVP in — it really helps me nail down food quantities and final planning.

Questions? Need an update? Just shoot me a message.

October 10th. 11 AM. Let's fire these things up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon Tofte

Very much looking forward to being at my first Meet!
Custom Platinum One Touc, Red Patent Pending "Aristocrat" 26, Red 22 MBH, Black '00 Flat-top 26, Black 22 MBH, and '74 Black "49'er" 18. And too many projects!

GrilledMeat

Quote from: Jon Tofte on October 01, 2026, 06:41:27 AMVery much looking forward to being at my first Meet!
It will be nice to meet you Jon! Reach out if you have any questions.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jiveturkey1

How can I get an invite? I've been following this for years, back when Troy would put it on YouTube. I can pick a few to bring and could cook.