Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Making beer at Home. - Pinter beer?  (Read 17081 times)

Ronan_USA

• Happy Cooker
Making beer at Home. - Pinter beer?
« on: December 04, 2023, 04:28:53 AM »
Hi Folks - Is there any beer nuts on here who home brew or similar to get some good results to compliment our Weber feasts?
I have tried home brewing before but failed pretty much first time around and never went back!

I just think it would be great to be able make my own beer for when I have people around. I was doing a lot of googling recently and have now started to be target with ads on facebook for different brewing kits... a bit of mix bag of stuff but this one caught my eye. It is call the "Pinter". It looks like a tidy piece of kit and make 12 pints supposedly. A big selection of beers and hard ciders

Has anyone had experience with this, is it easy to use and is the beer any good? Reviews look good online but always good to get first hand experiences?
Really keen to start churning out my own brews!   8) 8)

https://pinter.com/

ASpitzer

• WKC Brave
Re: Making beer at Home. - Pinter beer?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 10:23:39 AM »
Like you, I used to do some home brewing. Haven't done any in quite a long time. Since they opened a new microbrewery a less than 10 minute walk from home haven't bothered. Never seen a kit so small to make only 12 pints. I always made 5 gallons +/-.  Seems like it would be worth a try.
1957 Wood Dale Demo, MLH Mothership Ranch, 1980 Smokey Joe Black, 2014 Smokey Joe Black, 1992 Master Touch Green, 2022 Original Black, Glen Blue 26 in., 70th Anniversary Hot Rod Yellow