Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New Kettle Colors and Build Your Own Option at weber.com  (Read 1420 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
New Kettle Colors and Build Your Own Option at weber.com
« on: May 16, 2023, 05:27:59 AM »
Those interested in a Plainsman Fade or Burnt Orange might like this......

https://www.weber.com/US/en/charcoal/master-touch/
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 05:36:43 AM by bamakettles »

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: New Kettle Colors and Build Your Own Option at weber.com
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 05:55:43 AM »
I love the concept !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 06:15:16 AM »
2023 Plainsman MT should be official name. Both nice color choices
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 06:16:13 AM »
That Burnt Orange and Fog Gray!!!

Big Dawg

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2023, 01:39:49 PM »
Finally.  I remember making this recommendation, what, 7 maybe 8 years ago . . . . back when, in the US, you could get any color Weber on the palate as long as it was black ! ! !

BD
The Sultans of Swine
22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man/26.75 - Big Kahuna

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2023, 06:53:08 AM »
I wish the burnt orange was not a matte finish, I would have already ordered. I have an original burnt orange ranger. Totally different color than the new burnt orange.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2023, 07:03:03 AM »
I told my wife about the Fog Gray/Plainsman and she said she's going to get a large neon sign to hang at the Weber room door reading "No Vacancy".  Guess I'm not ordering lol.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 07:14:01 AM by bamakettles »

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2023, 05:17:12 PM »
They look fantastic!  I love the love the charcoal lining is getting!  Can’t afford one right now, but wow!  That fog gray!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2023, 06:18:14 PM »
A company listening to its loyal customers and fans. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2023, 05:02:50 AM »
Now for the tough part: my custom model (2023 plainsman) comes out to $504.99 before tax.  That’s a stretch. 

SixZeroFour

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2023, 05:41:40 AM »
I hear ya… I’m looking forward to seeing some more actual customer photos to see how well it matches up to the rendering. Really want one but am also having a hard time justifying the price. All said and done a loaded model would be pushing $700 CAD with the exchange rate :o
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

OkieGirl

• WKC Brave
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2023, 06:05:42 AM »
I told my wife about the Fog Gray/Plainsman and she said she's going to get a large neon sign to hang at the Weber room door reading "No Vacancy".  Guess I'm not ordering lol.

LOL I'm sorry Bama, but I can kinda see her point. :P ;D

I hear ya about that fog gray tho.  If they offered it and the orange in a Smokey Joe size, I would snap up both!

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2023, 06:07:27 AM »
Here are a few more pics from the Aussie fb page.  Wish the fade was more pronounced in natural light, looks like a smoke colored kettle.  But maybe its to prevent a quality control issue.
ISO Yellow Offset SJ, Yellow ranger

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2023, 06:57:34 AM »

I hear ya about that fog gray tho.  If they offered it and the orange in a Smokey Joe size, I would snap up both!
Yes, she definitely has a point... I'm in the process of making a keep list and letting some go.  When you can't get to the ones you have to enjoy them it creates a problem lol.  Before I do that I want to get them all outside for a group photo.  We have a 4 day holiday weekend coming up and if the weather is good I'm planning to have a photo shoot.

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2023, 08:56:30 AM »

Yes, she definitely has a point... I'm in the process of making a keep list and letting some go.  When you can't get to the ones you have to enjoy them it creates a problem lol.  Before I do that I want to get them all outside for a group photo.  We have a 4 day holiday weekend coming up and if the weather is good I'm planning to have a photo shoot.
I’ve decided to keep my collection to MBH only.  Except one SSP and the summit, which are the winter grills.  That’s how I’ve managed to keep the collection somewhat  “In control” LOL.   Of course, that’s like alcoholic saying I only drink beer instead of whiskey and beer.