Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Gasser Find  (Read 326 times)

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
Gasser Find
« on: February 06, 2022, 08:14:35 PM »
Couldn’t pass it up when it became available

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
ISO Yellow Offset SJ, Yellow ranger

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
Re: Gasser Find
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 09:26:25 PM »
Pretty cool! does it fire up, or will it need parts? I’d like to see some interior pics of the burners, and wondering if it has some type of deflector / flavorizer.
Happiness is found under the lid of a charcoal grill.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 02:52:17 AM »
that is a sweet gas kettle deluxe, and blue at that !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 03:41:45 AM »
Neat find….. I’ve never seen a documented cook here on one of these.  Let’s see one soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2022, 05:48:26 AM »
I believe it's missing the igniter.  @JEBIV did you ever find a solution to the missing igniter on your gas kettle?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 06:14:02 AM by 1spacemanspiff »
ISO Yellow Offset SJ, Yellow ranger

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2022, 06:56:43 AM »
I believe it's missing the igniter.  @JEBIV did you ever find a solution to the missing igniter on your gas kettle?
I have yet to find a replacement, but I have not given it much effort in quite a while
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2022, 08:07:25 PM »

Pretty cool! does it fire up, or will it need parts? I’d like to see some interior pics of the burners, and wondering if it has some type of deflector / flavorizer.

We could meet up sometime if you are wanting to see one of these beauties in person.  I have a blue one and use it quite frequently.  Not sure where in StL you are but if you go to the SoCo Costco, you can’t be that far from me.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!