Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Semi hollow rivets for lid vent  (Read 149 times)


  • Happy Cooker
  • Posts: 3
Semi hollow rivets for lid vent
« on: August 19, 2021, 03:58:16 PM »
Does anyone have the details on the semi hollow rivets, sizing and tools required to change out a air vent on the upper lid?
I'm not interested in nut and bolt options, has to look legit!

Thanks all!


  • WKC Ambassador
  • Posts: 10423
Re: Semi hollow rivets for lid vent
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 02:36:24 AM »
they are called semi tubular rivet and come in an array of sizes, tooling from simple dies up to expensive tools. do some google search for the rivets and you will see what I mean
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill