Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hey guys what’s up from Walpole MA!  (Read 174 times)

BEEFBREATH

• Happy Cooker
Hey guys what’s up from Walpole MA!
« on: August 02, 2021, 08:22:37 PM »
Hi dudes, hope all is well! I really caught the collecting bug over this last year. Always used propane and occasionally used a kettle, but iv recently got serious about cooking. Iv been collecting cast iron the last few years and now have moved on to kettles lol. Got my first 18in Weber Smokey mountain fully modded off fb market place and refurbished it up nice. Never used a smoker before and decided to “Go Big Or Go Home” by cooking a 24lb(before trim) prime brisket. Stayed up all night with the brisket watching the temps did a butcher paper beef tallow wrap. I couldn’t believe how good it came out! So since that first bite iv been Scouring FB marketplace for good deals on used kettles (and it’s addicting) So far I have Refurbed and old Dr Pepper Red kettle, 3 performers(gen1,3,4) scored a unopened Kettlepizza(the bundle that come with everything) for a 100$ and yesterday got two WSM 22 with (lavalock doors, firedials,side shelves, custom coal bins, and bbq temp fans for 350$ which I thought was a crazy good deal. Well anyways happy to join here and learn so more. No one I know shares the passion for bbq and Weber kettles so it will be good to learn and chat with y’all!

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
Re: Hey guys what’s up from Walpole MA!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 03:32:01 AM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 03:51:57 AM »
Welcome from Doraville, GA. you have done the Weberitis well, can't wait to see some pics
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

jarryd

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 04:46:49 AM »
Welcome from Australia.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 09:08:42 AM »
Welcome from Huntsville, AL and welcome to the fun!

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2021, 01:36:46 PM »
Welcome from StL!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!