Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cream cheese stuffed jalapenos, wrapped in chicken breasts, wrapped in bacon  (Read 622 times)

Retired@55

• Smokey Joe
Substituted breasts for thighs in a Malcom Reed recipe and it turned out great! Stuffed 1/2 cored jalapeno with cream cheese and topped the cheese with a light dusting of Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub. Filleted the breasts and seasoned them with 407BBQ Simply Texas Rub (SPG + onion). Wrapped the chicken around stuffed 1/2 jalapeno and wrapped bacon strips around chicken. Stuffed the breasts into a mini loaf pan, which kept everything held together - a great technique I learned from Malcom’s video. Lightly dusted tops with Killer Hogs rub and placed a pat of butter on top of each breast. Cooked indirect with Slow n Sear until breasts hit 165. Pulled them out of loaf pan, dusted all over with Killer Hogs rub, and cooked indirect for a few minutes until rub set. Dunked breasts in warmed Sweet Baby Ray’s Spicy and Sweet sauce and cooked indirect until sauce set. Last, put them over direct heat for a few minutes to crisp up the bacon that had been in the loaf pan - the bacon on top was already crisp enough.  Served with grilled corn slathered in mayo, topped with chopped green onions, feta cheese and a squirt of lime. Simply mah-va-lus!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Damn, let's eat !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Wow, looks really good!

Kain

• WKC Ranger
That looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

cigarman20

• WKC Ranger
It all looks great but that corn... I got to try that!

Grails- ‘63 Fleetwood, Ambassador

Jrzy.Hillbilly

• Smokey Joe
This all looks delicious!

SMOKE FREAK

• WKC Ranger
I'm sold!
I want!

Kneab

• WKC Performer
That looks grate.
I'm going to have try making that chicken.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

bbqking01

• WKC Ranger
Very nicely done